Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a blast playing my wolves master league. Absolutely love blasting pass opposing players with adama traore..I'm trying to use him as a false 9 so see how effective it will be

So I started in Serie BKT with Virtus Entella as Jürgen Klopp but don't take this the wrong way. This version of Jürgen Klopp won't be as full of integrity as the real one... I chose Virtus Entella because I wanted to start with a weak team but yet be able to get promoted. Turns out I didn't had to fear that possibility. Plus Virtus has a freaking cartoon devil on their badge! However I struggled a lot and still do, since I just recently switched to FUMA as well as BroadcastCam. I also experimented a lot with different GP mods, so I had fight real hard. Good thing I didn't make any bid promises to the board before the season. My favorite player was Schenetti in OM. Nevertheless after one season I had seen all the different stadiums and wanted to experience a new league. (Plus they had a really low budget and not too much real player faces, Jürgen didn't like that to much.)

View attachment 124666View attachment 124669

I moved to UD Almeria in LaLiga Smartbank and kept on struggling despite the fact that my team was over all better than Virtus. Sadiq is a perfect striker and I enjoyed playing with him, as well as with the rest of the team. My youth team suddenly exploded with future top class players, so in order to keep the immersion up, I decided to ignore them more or less. It was like playing with Legos again, because I had to pretend that there were only a few decend promising players. I promoted M'Bia to first team and he allready is a beast in DM at age 16. So M'Bia was my Musiala or Wirtz of some sort. I sent out some scouts and made sure that I only tried to scout and finally transfer realistic players. After I cut some old players I had enough money to transfer one or two more decent players. One of them was Japanese player Daizen Maeda and I have to say, so far, he's my favorite player in that ML. Fortunatley I again set the bar very low for the season, so I didn't get sacked. Almeria spent almost the complete first half of the season at the buttom of the table but managed to get out of the woods after increasing performances towards the end of the season. I really wanted to stay and try to top this years end result, but when a club from the EPL Championship knocked on my door I just couldn't resist. Sorry Almeria, you showed real class by sticking with me but I'm just one of these sleazy-ass managers throwing everyone under the bus for my own success.

View attachment 124667

So now I'm with Preston North End and just started my third season. I had to adjust the team since they had a lot of players who wouldn't "fit into my system" (*cough* meaning they were too weak and therefore had to go). Fortunatley "somebody" back at Almeria had forgotten to extent some of the players contracts which meant that a certain somebody could follow his biggest fan Jürgen for less than a million Euros.

So my first year in EFL is over and it was rollercoaster ride for sure. After struggling the first couple of matches Preston stabilized and made themselves comfortable around 10th place of the board by christmas. Unfortunatley my best striker Riis left me only for the money. Ungrateful bastard! I would never do sth this pathetic to... oh. Be it as it may, I had to come up with another striker and after scouting strikers with a minimum of 1.90 m in height and some pace I found Sam Lammers rotting on some Italian bench, craving for some starting eleven action. So I scraped my last money together and transfered it to Bergamo.

PNE_Lammers.pngPNE_season.png

And what can I say? Sam was an instant hit, scoring 16 goals in 21 appereances. I discussed our sesaon goals before the season with the members of the board and aimed low once again for 8th place. 5 matches away from the end of the season I was three points behind and then started winning three in a row. Suddenly I was in 6th place which would qualify for relegation play-offs. After a draw I had to win the last match and I did.

PNE_table.png

In the semis I faced Norwhich and wore them down in two matches. After a 0:0 at Deepdale I conceded the 1:0 in the second leg at Carrow Road in the 71' minute. But the boys weren't shocked and kept playing, scoring in the 76' and 81' mimute. I honestley couldn't believe it.

PNE_Final.png

At Wembley I faced Sheffield United. After conceding the 0:1 after only several minutes Lammers scored twice in the first half. But in the second half we couldn't keep the pressure up. Sheffield was invincible and went to the Premier League. After all it was a hell of a season. Jürgen also got no better offerings so he might as well stay at Preston and this time the season goal is clear: We want to get promoted!

PNE_playoffs.png

I potentially have a wonderkid in Romero for Lazio.

Very agile player and 18 year old.

Attachments

• Romero.png
    Romero.png
    1,015.7 KB · Views: 43
So my first year in EFL is over and it was rollercoaster ride for sure. After struggling the first couple of matches Preston stabilized and made themselves comfortable around 10th place of the board by christmas. Unfortunatley my best striker Riis left me only for the money. Ungrateful bastard! I would never do sth this pathetic to... oh. Be it as it may, I had to come up with another striker and after scouting strikers with a minimum of 1.90 m in height and some pace I found Sam Lammers rotting on some Italian bench, craving for some starting eleven action. So I scraped my last money together and transfered it to Bergamo.

View attachment 125162View attachment 125165

And what can I say? Sam was an instant hit, scoring 16 goals in 21 appereances. I discussed our sesaon goals before the season with the members of the board and aimed low once again for 8th place. 5 matches away from the end of the season I was three points behind and then started winning three in a row. Suddenly I was in 6th place which would qualify for relegation play-offs. After a draw I had to win the last match and I did.

View attachment 125164

In the semis I faced Norwhich and wore them down in two matches. After a 0:0 at Deepdale I conceded the 1:0 in the second leg at Carrow Road in the 71' minute. But the boys weren't shocked and kept playing, scoring in the 76' and 81' mimute. I honestley couldn't believe it.

View attachment 125166

At Wembley I faced Sheffield United. After conceding the 0:1 after only several minutes Lammers scored twice in the first half. But in the second half we couldn't keep the pressure up. Sheffield was invincible and went to the Premier League. After all it was a hell of a season. Jürgen also got no better offerings so he might as well stay at Preston and this time the season goal is clear: We want to get promoted!

View attachment 125163

Great Report/Season love it

I think the manager should give it another crack get some key signings in.

Unfortunately, I can't vote for now since I'm yet to use UML mod sadly. I'm practicing FUMA/Superstar for improving, then play Master League with your mod..
All good man, I'm actually thinking of starting practicing FUMA myself as I need a bigger challenge and that seems to be the perfect step... If I ever find time for it :DD

i love this thread and the idea of the polls, hope this stays active. Still decided which EPL team to start a master league with outside of the top 6 to make it challenging

i love this thread and the idea of the polls, hope this stays active. Still decided which EPL team to start a master league with outside of the top 6 to make it challenging
Newcastle is a popular choice but my recommendation would be Norwich. They're really struggling IRL but they brought some quality players and have a few very talented youngsters. Could be both fun and challenging picking them.

Newcastle is a popular choice but my recommendation would be Norwich. They're really struggling IRL but they brought some quality players and have a few very talented youngsters. Could be both fun and challenging picking them.

Nice, I was thinking of Newcastle since I like their kits and colours. I will look into Norwich although I honestly am not a fan of their kits/colours

@PogChampion Hi mate, just wanted to let you know that i enjoyed my further ML pretty much. After a two more seasons in the EFL Preston got promoted. The PL was a completely other level and the team got their first victory only at game 7. Nevertheless the team stabilized and by christmas time, Preston wasn't quite out of woods but managed to compete properly with the other teams from the bottom of the table.

Then I got a job offer from the Bundesliga and had to take it, since I wanted to see new stadiums and teams. I stayed at Union Berlin for a year and then went on to Entracht Frankfurt. For the first time I competed in an international tournament and manged to reach the final of the Europe League but was defeated by Borussia Dortmund. On national level I performed weak and only came in 10th.

Sadly my journey came to an end altogether, since my savegame now crashes everytime I try to continue or load it manually. I also experienced sth. odd right before everything went downhill: The new season came up and I had to negotiate the new goals for the season. But for some reason there weren't any numbers or actual goals displayed in the text. The passages inside the textblocks were it says "we want you to reach ... this season" were blank or missing. So I wouldn't know what goal I selected, but I didn't thought of it as a big deal. I selected one of the 3 options and continued to check my squad for some transfers and sometime after that the game crashed. And ever since I can't get back. It must have been season 2028/29 or 2029/30. Any ideas? Am I screwed? :D

@PogChampion Hi mate, just wanted to let you know that i enjoyed my further ML pretty much. After a two more seasons in the EFL Preston got promoted. The PL was a completely other level and the team got their first victory only at game 7. Nevertheless the team stabilized and by christmas time, Preston wasn't quite out of woods but managed to compete properly with the other teams from the bottom of the table.

Then I got a job offer from the Bundesliga and had to take it, since I wanted to see new stadiums and teams. I stayed at Union Berlin for a year and then went on to Entracht Frankfurt. For the first time I competed in an international tournament and manged to reach the final of the Europe League but was defeated by Borussia Dortmund. On national level I performed weak and only came in 10th.

Sadly my journey came to an end altogether, since my savegame now crashes everytime I try to continue or load it manually. I also experienced sth. odd right before everything went downhill: The new season came up and I had to negotiate the new goals for the season. But for some reason there weren't any numbers or actual goals displayed in the text. The passages inside the textblocks were it says "we want you to reach ... this season" were blank or missing. So I wouldn't know what goal I selected, but I didn't thought of it as a big deal. I selected one of the 3 options and continued to check my squad for some transfers and sometime after that the game crashed. And ever since I can't get back. It must have been season 2028/29 or 2029/30. Any ideas? Am I screwed? :D
This is a known issue with VRed v3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom