UEFA #WEURO 2022 England

Carles P.

MegaTron iz ma dear luv'ed gurl.
4 October 2017
non of these ESL clubs
Well, although I am watching the Women's AFCON held in Morocco, I think Germany will make their comeback to grab another title this year since almost half of the squad is young.

Well, although I am watching the Women's AFCON held in Morocco, I think Germany will make their comeback to grab another title this year since almost half of the squad is young.
Yes I agree with you. The german team have good chances. With Buehl, Brand, Wassmuth, Freigang, Schueller and Popp germany have a very good attacking players. The CM's and CDM's are too. My only attention is the defense.

But we will see tonight GER : DEN 21:00 o'clock CET.

The performance from Norway yesterday was a very good one.

Yes I agree with you. The german team have good chances. With Buehl, Brand, Wassmuth, Freigang, Schueller and Popp germany have a very good attacking players. The CM's and CDM's are too. My only attention is the defense.

But we will see tonight GER : DEN 21:00 o'clock CET.

The performance from Norway yesterday was a very good one.
Their game will be at the same time as Morocco's so I'll make sure to watch them both if I didn't go to the stadium tonight. Just checked and found Spain conceding against Finland in the seconds of the game.

Their game will be at the same time as Morocco's so I'll make sure to watch them both if I didn't go to the stadium tonight. Just checked and found Spain conceding against Finland in the seconds of the game.
Spain without Alexia Putellas because of a knee injury. I think I'm not interested then watching this match. So I see no chances for the spanish team to go to next round.

Spain without Alexia Putellas because of a knee injury. I think I'm not interested then watching this match. So I see no chances for the spanish team to go to next round.
Well, even without her, they've successfully came back from their slip, scoring two goals before the first half whistle. Not sure if they could stick to the win, we shall see

What was this for a match germany : denmark. So much joy by the german girls. I really enjoyed this match.

Iceland the first team in the history of the tournament to not lose a group game and still not advance 😑 The match against Belgium was the big failure, mad that they went up.
Very high intensity match between England and Spain right now

What a great game! Happy to see 30 more minutes of it

definitely! lots of fun. but a tough way to go out. tough var decision on the equalizer and baffling coaching, totally going away from the team's strengths by turtling...and so early in the 2nd half too when all game they showed they can play through the pressure and keep the english away from goal with their own press. really tough.

Again I find myself hoping for extended time. Austria really unlucky not to score yet

Edit: And then the Austria goalkeeper gives Germany a goal 😤

Last edited:
ouch.

on another note: lena oberdorf is the 2nd coming of claude makélélé. amazing performance.
the dallmann & lattwein sub was crucial. immediate impact on game control.

On tuesday 21:00 o'clock (CET) will play first semifinal England : Sweden.
And followed on wednesday Germany : France at the same time. :APPLAUD::SNACK:

I've just watched my first half of the tournament. Entertaining. France lucky to go in level. Enjoyed the German striker diving too.

The coverage is awful. So patronising.

germany casually playing with 12 players because lina magull is both CM & SS at the same time. :D
somewhere rino gattuso is jealous, wishing he could have run THAT much.
she should attend a fair play seminar though...

The coverage is awful. So patronising.
I thought I was the only one. It's the near constant virtue signalling from the male presenters and from the female ones it's "hooray for women, they're so brave etc..."

How are they supposed to be presented as equal to men if we keep pointing out and reminding the audience that they're not?

I thought I was the only one. It's the near constant virtue signalling from the male presenters and from the female ones it's "hooray for women, they're so brave etc..."

How are they supposed to be presented as equal to men if we keep pointing out and reminding the audience that they're not?

Bingo. Saccharin nonsense running right through it. Compounded by Jonathan Pearce on comms, the most mawkish (Peter Drury aside) in the business.

I also fear for the women's game as it feels like it's being built from the top down. In the men's games the monstrous clubs and competitions developed over time (with the aid of some financial doping) but the women's game feels like it's skipped straight to that stage.

Back
Top Bottom