Two PES6 PC questions

Galatasaray

Non-League
15 November 2006
Hello.

I bought PES4 for Xbox two years ago, but I was a little disappointed with that game.

I don't have a PC controller.

Is PES6 worth buying for PC (I don't have PS2 or 360) when I didn't like PES4 (Xbox)? I've never played PES5.

Also, which PC controller is best suited for PES6?

Regards,
Galatasaray

I got an xbox 360 controller to play on the pc. i have no xbox 360. it cost me around 45USdls and I think it may be expensive but it plays great and the joysticks are like new.

PES6 for PC is a littel beter than for PS2 or PSP since it allows you to edit a lot of stuff, there are patches for new boots, new kits, new balls, etc...

Ill go with the pc gaming because it is more custmizable than console

Yeah, the PC editing is why I want to play PES6 on PC.

Are you sure the 360 controller will work on every Windows computer?

Ps2 pad and adapter to make it work.

Play.com sell a dual one for €15
Game sell a single one for €15

The way its meant to be played.

kdjac

i have a piranha controller costs 8 euro works perfect i gave this man a 11-0 !

hahahaaa6.jpg

Download Patch and you have normal names online like arsenal reading chelsea not like north london south london middle london and stuff like that

And see my addboards look a bit nicer :p

Yeah, the PC editing is why I want to play PES6 on PC.

Are you sure the 360 controller will work on every Windows computer?
I would of thought it would be most compatible as Windows and 360 are both made by Microsoft.

I have heard the Logitech rumblepad 2 is also a good pc controller.

As for the game you should enjoy it. Whatever people say about the games being the same I think there is a definite improvement, especially over pes4.

i have a logic3 game pad works good 4 me 15 pounds it cost fvrom gamestion:) looks like a ps2 pad usb

Back
Top Bottom