This is my country

Heh heh that makes me feel old now. I went to Furtherwick between 1985-1990. When did they go? I have 2 older brothers so maybe a link somewhere :)
My dad went to Furtherwick in the 60s I think. Might have even been the 50s!

He told me that the school closed down recently, or that's what he heard.

My primary school:

https://www.canveyjuniorschool.co.uk/

Memories! I hated it there.

My dad went to Furtherwick in the 60s I think. Might have even been the 50s!

He told me that the school closed down recently, or that's what he heard.

My primary school:

https://www.canveyjuniorschool.co.uk/

Memories! I hated it there.

Apologies, i completely forgot to respond to your message. Heheh thats what happens when you leave messages in the dark places of the forum.

My brothers went in the 70’s so no way that they met your mum and dad then.

I went to leigh beck junior school. Not great memories for me either, was kind of bullied, but not much, i just told mum and dad and they contacted the school and it stopped straight away. It was good that it was nipped in the bud quickly.

Apologies, i completely forgot to respond to your message. Heheh thats what happens when you leave messages in the dark places of the forum.

My brothers went in the 70’s so no way that they met your mum and dad then.

I went to leigh beck junior school. Not great memories for me either, was kind of bullied, but not much, i just told mum and dad and they contacted the school and it stopped straight away. It was good that it was nipped in the bud quickly.
Glad that it got sorted mate. I also had issues with bullies at primary school.

Hmmm my city is struggling with organized crime that is hybrid of mafia and cartel that all work with politicians, they started small and moved to heavy drugs and have more money than the state. This how they took out a judge who had working on case just recently with remote explosive under the car, Palermo mafia style of the 80s:

Everyday in my city I use to live was a challenge not just to survive by working but to not get killed.

Things go even further using snipers:

Although once you pass that the nature is beautiful

I'm kinda nostalgic but knowing the rest cannot go back.

That's next years holiday sorted.

That's next years holiday sorted.
I had the pleasure to visit Albania (+ Montenegro) a year ago and it's amazing, never felt even close to being in danger as I've read sometimes on the Internet (and it was a much much cheaper trip than visiting the main European countries!). People were really nice and there was some incredibly beautiful cities/towns like Berat (Albania)

222961049.jpg

and Kotor, in Montenegro. This one just felt surreal

kot-kotor-port-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom