The Unit

mjsmith2k

Come on you Reds!
5 November 2005
Nottingham
Forest, Bulls, Patriots
Just started watching Season 1 and I'm really enjoying it :)).

Has Dennis Haysbert in (David Palmer from 24).

Anyone else watching it/watched it?

I watched Series 1 when it was on here but then kind of lost track, its a good show though and Dennis Haysbert seems like the kind of guy you wouldn't mess with

Yeah so far loved it. Watched only the first two seasons though. When I have time I'll watch the last one.

Snake Doc is a badass on this one.

Since 24 that I've noticed the good actor he is. (Dennis Haysbert)

Watched them all from very beginning big fan my favourite show cant wait for Season 4 looks like it will be starting September 28th but not concrete yet.

Lets hope no strikes again what ended season 3 early 22 episodes in Season 4 cant wait. :))

My favourite episode Dark of the Moon in season 2 and Dennis is superb brill actor. :))

Season 3 finally returned last Thursday and it was a very good episode but they butchered the opening credits music! I hope it gets changed back, the army chant is the ring tone on my mobile.

Season 3 finally returned last Thursday and it was a very good episode but they butchered the opening credits music! I hope it gets changed back, the army chant is the ring tone on my mobile.

It dosnt for rest of series and yeah i was annoyed at change but got used to it quite like it but prefer old one.

Anyway about show and still top class even if they played teletubbies theme tune at start.

Thats good to know.

Just finished watching season 1. Loved it.

I also have a thing for Bob's wife :LOL:

...On to season 2

Surprised no discussion yet on Series 4 so will start it off 3 episodes in now.

Anyone think the Female negotiator got in to The Unit rather easy considering what Bob had to go through. Although i guess it could be trial what she is currently doing to get her in but she was given it swiftly.

Got sub plot going on now with breach of security in base so all been moved and new identities now. Mack found the photo of Tiffy and Colnel together it going to be interesting how this eventually turns out.

Glad to see its back to missions now though Ep 3 sprung up some interesting things with Kim finding that leaflet. Strange how Lissy got hold of gun though and it was against Grey advice.

Overall good start and ratings from what i seen looking forward to see how it unfolds. :)

Strange how Lissy got hold of gun though and it was against Grey advice.

I assumed that
her Mum gave her it and asked her to plant it on him, that would seem the most obvious thing
but yep am enjoying the season so far, seems improved on the latter stages of Season 3, I was disappointed that in Season 3
(in case some people are slow) they went so quickly from being outsiders on the run to being fully "legal" and back in the unit again, I always prefer things that are dark and edgy so to me them being on the run and having no friends, no help gave it a real edge that it's not had that much before, but that said it was still a decent season
and all in all it's a good series, the wife likes it as well so it's one of "our" shows :)

Nice one Placebo i thought that

I should of explained it better how did Tiffy get hold of the gun to give to her also gun can be traced.

I suppose she could of had gun in possesion but i thought would of been checked. Also they are not allowed to goto the boxes for possesions so interesting how this turns out.

Last edited:
Nice one Placebo i thought that

I should of explained it better how did Tiffy get hold of the gun to give to her also gun can be traced.

I suppose she could of had gun in possesion but i thought would of been checked. Also they are not allowed to goto the boxes for possesions so interesting how this turns out.

For that I assumed that
she got it from Charles Grey, each member of the unit probably has numerous throwaway guns that are untraceable
:)

One question for you guys, have they gone back to the 'proper' credits intro music in Season 4?

Yes, something about the old music that really gave the show some style. It felt different. And I'm not the type to care about "intros". The shorter the better. Love Lost's intro. just a couple of seconds and you're back in action.

Latest episode was just fantastic, one of the best yet, and I loved how everything went
completely pear shaped, in fact the women were more successful in their mission than their hubbies! Kind hoping it will start next week with them still stranded in Colombia, will make it interesting :)

I got S1 yesterday for £15, bargain.

:D

Nooo ep 7 cliffhanger good ep whats going to happen its all coming to the boil now. :D

Jonas Rambo moment :LOL:

Last edited:
Is this better than The Wire? I watched the first series of The Wire and it wasn't as good as people made out, pretty disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom