The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Lloris is one of the most consistent Keepers around, and a well rounded player too. The only problem is that that he comes up forward too much always too far from his line, but he compensate that with his unbelievable response ;)

Fair enough, sounds like Tottenham will have signed a top goalkeeper :)

M'baye Niang ---> AC Milan. Medical today.

How easy has it become to be a Milan player?!

This is bullshit.
The guy is injured and Man city doesn't even need a striker ...

Also it's United to City at a time were United need to strengthen themselves not City.
If he would leave, and he won't, Ferguson would ensure it would be one of the other super clubs in Europe.

Lloris is great and so is Modric. Both are world-class AND consistent.

Anyone doubting these two players WILL eat their words.

Modric is definitely worth $+30M. He's one of the very best players in the world and one of the few real playmakers left. Great vision, technique, TWO-good feet, agile, great football intelligence, experienced and yet still young enough to produce for many more years, the guy is brilliant! He can run the show for any team in the world including Real Madrid. In my opinion, he'll be worth every penny and the only ones doubting him are those who don't know him all that well.

While i would be very happy with Lloris, i'm gutted Modric left Spurs. I totally agree with PLF but still ask myself how much he would play and who of the starters should cede his starting place...Of course Mourinho can rotate, but Modric is more than a rotation player...he's too good for that.

Sad that a club like Spurs can't hold on to their best player, in an ideal world this should not be possible. Nevertheless: good luck Luka. My favourite player for my favourite club, i guess it was too good to be true...

"08 transfer Jô CSKA to City was initially blocked by EPL while they investigated the third-party ownership of player" Replace Jo with Hulk. Thats why he is most likely going to Zenit. Porto both 40% of Hulk recently for 8 mil but 10-15% are still owned by third-party, and Roma is not going to pay more and especially to shady individuals.

Zenit had yesterday directors board meeting, where they gave green light to spend 100€ mil on transfers.. so we might land Nani + Hulk

Last edited:
Yes! Finally we signed the CL champion we were promised. :FAIL: 14 year old girls will love this one.

It's a loan so still the same situation as before. Barcelona are forced to buy him next year for 13M.

Nani is not moving out, people :) Dafuq is wrong with those media? The man who has played a shitty match is going to be sold? And Roo who's badly injured is also being sold, because of... what?! The media are so stupid... The only players who might leave before the transfer window shuts are Berbs and Kiko, although with all sincerity I really wouldn't like Berbabauer to leave.

Rooney should change his life style. He looks decidedly unfit.
Now that Kagawa and Van Persie are there, Man Utd should sell him.
A top fit Rooney is better than those two, but he doesn't live for his sports.

Lloris is great and so is Modric. Both are world-class AND consistent.

Anyone doubting these two players WILL eat their words.

Modric is definitely worth $+30M. He's one of the very best players in the world and one of the few real playmakers left. Great vision, technique, TWO-good feet, agile, great football intelligence, experienced and yet still young enough to produce for many more years, the guy is brilliant! He can run the show for any team in the world including Real Madrid. In my opinion, he'll be worth every penny and the only ones doubting him are those who don't know him all that well.
+1

Carroll ---> AC Milan, loan! Liverpool have apparently offered him.

Too many strikers. Some guy on a Milan forum posted this formation :LOL:
-----------------Bendtner---------------------Carroll-------
----SES-----------------Pazzini---Niang--Pato-------------Bojan
---------------------Robinho---------------Boateng-----------
--------
--------
--------
----------------------------------Mesbah
----------------------------------Abbiati

Theo Walcott has rejected a contract extension at Arsenal. Liverpool and Manchester City are said to be monitoring the situation.

Liverpool can´t match what sallary City can offer to Walcott so if he joins LFC that would be for other than money reasons..

But then again if he joins City, he can perhaps say he joined to win trophys not just for the money, and add to Arsenal´s fan missery after Song left and RVP scored his first for United...not to mention hillarious Cesc Fabregas tweet how "shocked" he is about RVP move..

418755_407803319278892_1093714501_n.jpg

Tomorrow he is going on medical! :)

Benvenuto Bojan!

These VDV to Hamburg rumours won't go away, say it ain't so!

It has legs, imo. If his wife really wants to go back to Germany I think he's off. Stop for a moment and try to walk in his shoes. How could you say no to Sylvie? You just can't!

It has legs, imo. If his wife really wants to go back to Germany I think he's off. Stop for a moment and try to walk in his shoes. How could you say no to Sylvie? You just can't!

Of course family come first but it'll still be hard to take, he is pure class and will be missed.

Nastasic ---> Man City, 12M +Savic, very close according to media
Berbatov ---> Fiorentina, he'll sign later today or tomorrow
Del Piero ---> Sydney FC, the officially offered him a contract
De Jong ---> AC Milan, just press speculation

Back
Top Bottom