The Transfer Speculation & Discussion Thread

Huntelaar(Schalke) >>> Galatasaray
Maxi Pareira(Benfica) >>> Galatasaray
Thomaa Meunier(C.Brugge) >>> Galatasaray
Carloa Zambrano(Ex-Frankfurt) >>> Galatasaray
K.P.Boateng(Schalke) >>> Galatasaray

Last 3-4 transfer for us and close the window :)
1 post enough for us. Never post again.

629dzsu_besiktas.jpg

:/

still hoping for Hertha

Love your avatar, i was at Alex testimonial match last saturday at Mineirao, truly one of the most talented players ive seen!
agi20150627038.jpg

Im trying to find a Fener Alex jersey to buy :D

You're really lucky it's realley special and important match for you. There's one thing i want to say he is our legend ( 344 match, 172 goal and 150 assist). We called him doctor or professor :) .

You're really lucky it's realley special and important match for you. There's one thing i want to say he is our legend ( 344 match, 172 goal and 150 assist). We called him doctor or professor :) .

Yes i know, i followed that Fener team very closely sine u guys had a lot of our 2003 team players(they won everthing here in Brazil that year).. Alex, Maldonado, Edu Dracena, Deivid.... :D

City are in trouble now or no?

1. Lose Milner to LFC
2. Lose 4 other homegrown players: Lampard, Boyata, Sinclair, Micah Richards
3. Have 3 bids for Sterling rejected, the last two of which were "final bids" (£25m+5m, £35+£5m, £40m+£4m)
4. See their other main target Pogba heavily linked with Chelsea and Barcelona
5. Snubbed by Fabian Delph, leaving them scrambling for other homegrown players for inevitably huge sums.

Hope we manage to get more money for Sterling than 50 mil.. because according to some reports FSG are not going to negotiate price untill their valuation is met.. and are prepeared to make Sterling as an example. In the end it will save us money because the other clubs will know we don´t sell for less than our price is.

Liverpool keeping Sterling benefit other clubs around them tbh .Keeping cancer in the body just spreads throughout (typical FSG pride: I rather die! then see them yankees rule).

Don't think we've made a 3rd bid for Sterling yet.
The HG problem is a bit overblown. Sinclair and Richards weren't at the club last year so didn't count anyway. 1 or 2 HG signings and 1 or 2 of Denayer, Lopes, Iheanacho promoted and we should be fine on that front. Most clubs don't name a 25 man senior squad. LFC onlly named 19, Arsenal 23
I think we'll sign Sterling. Makes no sense for either club to haggle over 5m. And it makes no sense for LFC to 'make an example' of him and only end up losing money or even pushing Sterling into buying out his contract. It's just politics

Liverpool keeping Sterling benefit other clubs around them tbh .Keeping cancer in the body just spreads throughout (typical FSG pride: I rather die! then see them yankees rule).

what is your problem man? :D

keeping cancer? would you undersell if some other PL club were after Sanchez for example?

FSG won´t seel him for less than 50 mil. especially not to City who for example have 40+ milion spended on Mangala...

Sterling will be sold for money the club want´s or he will continue being at LFC, if in the first team is up to him.

not to mention the fact he is 20 years old... the owners won´t listen to his agent bullshit + they will make him example for other players - teams, i have no doubt about that.

Last edited:
Don't think we've made a 3rd bid for Sterling yet.
The HG problem is a bit overblown. Sinclair and Richards weren't at the club last year so didn't count anyway. 1 or 2 HG signings and 1 or 2 of Denayer, Lopes, Iheanacho promoted and we should be fine on that front. Most clubs don't name a 25 man senior squad. LFC onlly named 19, Arsenal 23
I think we'll sign Sterling. Makes no sense for either club to haggle over 5m. And it makes no sense for LFC to 'make an example' of him and only end up losing money or even pushing Sterling into buying out his contract. It's just politics

but still your squad looks not realy great set up for future... at the moment... You only have ONE regular starter under the age of 27 (ie. Mangala), with most players over or pushing 30.

Hart (28)
Caballero (33)
Wright (37)

Zabaleta (30) - Kompany (29) - Mangala (24) - Clichy (29)
Sanga (32) - Denayer (20) - Demichelis (34) - Kolarov (29)

Fernandinho (30)
Fernando (27)

Silva (29) - Toure (32) - Nasri (28)
Navas (29) - Zuculini (22) - Lopes (19)

Aguero (27) - Dzeko (27)
Jovetic (25) - Bony (26)
Pozo (19)​

but still your squad looks not realy great set up for future... at the moment... You only have ONE regular starter under the age of 27 (ie. Mangala), with most players over or pushing 30.

Hart (28)
Caballero (33)
Wright (37)

Zabaleta (30) - Kompany (29) - Mangala (24) - Clichy (29)
Sanga (32) - Denayer (20) - Demichelis (34) - Kolarov (29)

Fernandinho (30)
Fernando (27)

Silva (29) - Toure (32) - Nasri (28)
Navas (29) - Zuculini (22) - Lopes (19)

Aguero (27) - Dzeko (27)
Jovetic (25) - Bony (26)
Pozo (19)​

Few of those will leave tho and be replaced with younger players. We don't need to do anything drastic, the squad needs evolution rather than revolution.

edin džeko (manchester city) ----> as roma

"la republica" reported two teams made an agreement.

Looks a cert. Roma guy is in manchester today.

Apparently City want 14m + bonuses to take it close to 20m.

Get money on him being serie A top goalscorer. He doesn't fit our style of play but he will score goals. Ignore his poor season last year, he had an injury and barely played. Surprised Mancini hasn't been in for him.

Looks a cert. Roma guy is in manchester today.

Apparently City want 14m + bonuses to take it close to 20m.

Get money on him being serie A top goalscorer. He doesn't fit our style of play but he will score goals. Ignore his poor season last year, he had an injury and barely played. Surprised Mancini hasn't been in for him.

the deal is dead, latest reports say.

man. city asking too much money and it seems džeko will stay at manchester after all.

Shame. Their reported offer of £10m is a joke tho (some reports even state a loan with an option for £10m, which must be the most derisory offer I've ever heard in my life :LOL:)

Last edited:
I think it's too soon for him to leave unless Spurs loan him back. Marseille would be insane to sell him now though, I think he could have a season similar to the one Lacazette had last season. The Marseille fans would tear the Vélodrome down if yet another player left, especially what is argueably their biggest prospect.

Back
Top Bottom