The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
UK
Tranmere Rovers
I know this will probably drop off the page after a couple of days because we're a right shower of miserable bastards here but I've decided, if there's a "things that piss me off" thread, there has to be a "things that are great" thread to balance things out. Perhaps it will contribute to members' general posting happiness and we will see less fanboy wars in the PES/FIFA, PS3/360, Dandelion & Burdock/Irn-Bru etc. threads...

Douwe Egberts' Café Switch, otherwise known as "squishy coffee", and (mocha) Coffeemate are my additions for the day.

Texas Hold 'Em Poker! :BY:

Cristiano Ronaldo (Even if he is wanting to leave..)

Guinness (Especially when I'm in Ireland!)

The summer!!!! and women wearing Skimpy clothes in the summer!!!!!!!! YEE HAA!!!!

My walk to work in the mornings in the Summer is Great :DD

The Chicago Town takeaway pizzas - they claimed on the advert that more people picked their pizza over Domino's and Pizza Hunt in a blind test and although it cat beat the meteor it is very nice.

Battlefield Bad Company

Sony finally giving us what we want

The Chicago Town takeaway pizzas - they claimed on the advert that more people picked their pizza over Domino's and Pizza Hunt in a blind test and although it cat beat the meteor it is very nice.

Battlefield Bad Company

Sony finally giving us what we want

I hate Pizza Hunt - You pay £10 and then you have to catch your own pizza - It took me 2 days and one night to get me a Vegetarian hot one the other day!!

It is more Manly though hunting for your Pizza - The wife was really impressed by it ;))

CORNETTOS IN SUMMER!!!!

cornetto.jpg

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom. I have a pack of them in the freezer.

Might have a Chicago Town pizza tonight, can't remember having one in years.

Working in a supermarket in the summer!!!! and women wearing Skimpy clothes shopping!!!!!!!! YEE HAA!!!!

Beer!

and Beer!

I don't actually know who that is but it looks like a blind homeless man singing into an umbrella with a Singstar mic attached whilst receiving oral stimulation.

Brella ... brella ... brella ...

JB, you're a bit out of touch with music? It's Jay-Z ;))

I don't actually know who that is but it looks like a blind homeless man singing into an umbrella with a Singstar mic attached whilst receiving oral stimulation.

:lmao:

And yeah Dags, they do oven baked ones too. But the best oes are those smaller ones I was talking about that you put in the microwave for 3 mins, omfglolwtf.

JB, you're a bit out of touch with music?
Thank you for being so kind as to put it so mildly. :lol:

For all I knew that guy could have been Nelson Mandela after his 90th birthday facelift.

I'm at that stage now where I know who my favourite bands are and very, very few new bands appeal to me. Foo Fighters, Queens Of The Stone Age, Weezer, etc... I hate listening to the same old music I've heard a thousand times, really hate it, but when I look at the chart now there's nothing in there I would listen to.

Don't like those deep dish ones, cheap and nasty. The "takeaway" one is brilliant though, the best pizza I've had from a shop without a doubt, seriously hard to tell it's cost half the price of a Dominoes.

I've not even seen that takeaway one before, I just thought the deep dish were the only microwaveable ones?

Hmmm!

Don't know if it's microwaveable or not but I'm telling you, you can't beat it. Don't listen to Yana. ;)

If she is recommending those deep dish ones, she's obviously never tried the takeaway ones.

After seeing his Glasto performance:

article-1030202-01C8181000000578-862_468x568.jpg

Legend

That was poo compared to Projekt Revoloution

Linkin Park and Jay Z collaborating as well as doing there own hits :applaud:

I never really liked Jay Z before that either but he owned the stage, and his acepella's were legendary

he did ZZ Top, Rhianna and Prodigy songs as well, seems as he can turn his hand to anything

EDIT: LP said it was there biggest Projekt Revolution to date so they were making a DVD with MTV or something so you might wanna check it out

Last edited:
:lmao:

And yeah Dags, they do oven baked ones too. But the best oes are those smaller ones I was talking about that you put in the microwave for 3 mins, omfglolwtf.

Everytime ive microwaved them the crust and base is always rock hard.

Don't like those deep dish ones, cheap and nasty. The "takeaway" one is brilliant though, the best pizza I've had from a shop without a doubt, seriously hard to tell it's cost half the price of a Dominoes.

£2 in ASDA!

Back
Top Bottom