The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

British comedian Charlie Brooker is poised to tackle videogames in a new TV series called Gameswipe.

Telly companies Endemol and Zeppotron confirmed as much to IncGamers, but said that production is closed and offered no dates nor details on the project.

Gameswipe will follow in the footsteps of Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe and Newswipe. Each picks apart the relevant subject - television and news, obviously - to expose the obsessions and preposterous goings-on of the industries in a scabrous, comic way. They're quite funny.

The feeling you get when you see your son slot home his first ever goal!

I will never forget this moment!

Cadburys Creme Eggs and these :

Mikado_75g.jpg

Kids with attitude, I miss being that kid, fuck the world and fuck you I'm 15 and I'll live fast and die young. Not the hoodie scrotes nicking old ladies and whole estates, but the ones who sit on the windowsill of their bedroom all night, with the lights out listening to music made before they were born and being happy to be sad...

Kids with attitude, I miss being that kid, fuck the world and fuck you I'm 15 and I'll live fast and die young. Not the hoodie scrotes nicking old ladies and whole estates, but the ones who sit on the windowsill of their bedroom all night, with the lights out listening to music made before they were born and being happy to be sad...

Stu?

Yeah, they've got loads, but not so many things like twix or topic. It's mainly small boxes of about 8-10 chocolates and biscuity things.
Nice though.

Back
Top Bottom