The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Having a nabe party to belatedly celebrate my birthday with three of my female students while drinking beer and watcjing the Japan vs Korea baseball game. Apart from them being young, cute and giggly they can really cook, too.

Having a nabe party to belatedly celebrate my birthday with three of my female students while drinking beer and watcjing the Japan vs Korea baseball game. Apart from them being young, cute and giggly they can really cook, too.
That I CAN relate to! As long as the wife is out of town and it's a long way for the (over 18) students to get home!!:COP:

Do you have a room to rent out?

I found a Giant Fondant Fancie cake in Tesco, it dwarfs all the others, it's about three times as big as a box of 6 normal sized ones, gotta get one for my birthday.

Also, Tescos own chocolate bars with biscuit bits in them, basically just like 'Crunch', so I've deemed them to be called Credit Crunch.

I found a Giant Fondant Fancie cake in Tesco, it dwarfs all the others, it's about three times as big as a box of 6 normal sized ones, gotta get one for my birthday.

Also, Tescos own chocolate bars with biscuit bits in them, basically just like 'Crunch', so I've deemed them to be called Credit Crunch.
why does no one do a biscuit and raisin bar apart from Yorkie...

FINALLY a celebrity speaks sense. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a149028/gallagher-slams-goody-press-coverage.html

Never liked the guy much but he pretty much says what I'm thinking! Nice to seem some of them actually have their heads screwed on. :)

Only just heard about that - phew... I'm knackered... I've only just got back in after a long day. I've still got my wig on and my best dress... i just need to put the hammer back in the shed and I'm ready for the PS3 action.

Because they're shite... ;)).

yorkie-biscuit-raisin-2.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom