The Retro-PES Corner

View attachment 275422 View attachment 275423

I think I just did the unbelievable, On 4 Stars yes instead of 5 or 6 but for me it is kind of crazy, I beat Inter (playing as Betis) , I guess it was about keeping the ball away from them. Crazy thing is I conceded 2 Penalties, one in the 6th minute (the picture) and another in the 84th minute and somehow I saved BOTH XD. First one was down the middle and 2nd one to the right. Even funnier is my goal came in Stoppage time. Adriano missing from there was a big surprise as it was 1v1

View attachment 275424

Edit: I'm not sure why I was playing at the Allianz
at times, 4 stars is harder than 5 or 6 stars so I feel you, congratulations :)

Sometimes I try to do some imaginary leagues like these in order to keep these historic teams in the save, so that I can face them in the Champions League. For example, I generally don't care about the Dutch league except for the Big 3 (Ajax, Feyenoord, PSV) so i just put them in the Bundesliga and remove the lower German teams like Energie Cottbus or Duisburg
It's the same thing I decided when I created my patch.
I have a lot of respect for Dutch football, but the only way to include more European teams was to sacrifice part of the eredivisie :))

View attachment 275422 View attachment 275423

I think I just did the unbelievable, On 4 Stars yes instead of 5 or 6 but for me it is kind of crazy, I beat Inter (playing as Betis) , I guess it was about keeping the ball away from them. Crazy thing is I conceded 2 Penalties, one in the 6th minute (the picture) and another in the 84th minute and somehow I saved BOTH XD. First one was down the middle and 2nd one to the right. Even funnier is my goal came in Stoppage time. Adriano missing from there was a big surprise as it was 1v1

View attachment 275424

Edit: I'm not sure why I was playing at the Allianz
Nice stats, it's a pleasure when we can play a balanced match.
I just had a blast playing a friendly match between France and Sweden and lost 2-0 :D

Guys, I'm looking for a global PES 2015 stats external editor..

I've noticed that in ML, stamina drains a bit too quickly. I'd like to increase stamina by +10 to all players but can't seem to find a global editor which changes all players' stats..

I tried the PES 2015 Next Gen Editor, but there's no option for global stats changes.

Much appreciated if you can find one, thanks! :TU:

Quick retro PES question...

Is it possible to edit league structure in PES 3? I can't see it as unlockable in the 'shop' and there's nothing I can see in edit mode.

can you, like, take the hard drive out of it and maybe plug it into another pc to access its data? i'm not really that tech savvy so i don't know if that would work
it is possible, but it requires a lot of work, that i can't do this time, since the important data on my old pc is already on the new laptop, and also has a chance that the problem is in the hard drive, which would mean that it won't work đź’€

Back
Top Bottom