The Random Crap Thread

When did Spiderman ever rip his skin off to reveal his Spidey costume?! :ROLL:

I'm not talking about the realism of him ripping into a spiderman costume, i'm just saying how realistic the whole skin ripping thing looks

I would have gone for showing the insides of your body with ribs and heart and stuff not a costume underneath though :))

apple-tattoos.jpg

Is this Tim?

the body looks a little feminine but that would also explain his taste in films :))

This bag of nuts I am eating at the moment has a warning on it saying, "This product may contain nuts"

I would be pretty fucking upset if it didn't contain any nuts...

This bag of nuts I am eating at the moment has a warning on it saying, "This product may contain nuts"

I would be pretty fucking upset if it didn't contain any nuts...

we sell pre prepared carrot battons which contain "100% carrot" ooooo

A lad in work had some of those Ridge crisps, they have a picture of this huge crisp on the front.

With a notice that says the picture doesn't reflect the real size of the crisps inside or something :ROLL:

Packaging is really stupid. Look in your cupboard at the pictures on the packets and it quite often says serving suggestion. On the front of corn flakes it has a picture of corn flakes in a bowl with milk on them... a great idea. How about on a tin of baked beans? It has a picture of them on a plate, just in case you don't know how to eat them.

Back
Top Bottom