The Random Crap Thread

Joe, she's a waste of oxygen and blood. She's a horrible woman and horribly ugly with it too.

I don't like her - but to wish she died is a bit much.

I've seen people close to me die of cancer and I can honestly say I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

Just because someone is Ugly, does it mean she should die?

Just because she is stupid, does it mean she should die?

Maybe she is cashing in on it so her little babies have good lives if she passes away?

Who says she should just mope about and look miserable all day long?

To hope that someone you don't know dies of Cancer is a bit strong.

I don't like her - but to wish she died is a bit much.

I've seen people close to me die of cancer and I can honestly say I wouldn't wish it on anybody.

Just because someone is Ugly, does it mean she should die?

Just because she is stupid, does it mean she should die?

Maybe she is cashing in on it so her little babies have good lives if she passes away?

Who says she should just mope about and look miserable all day long?

To hope that someone you don't know dies of Cancer is a bit strong.

:APPLAUD:

At times she's been a vicious cow with no sign of having a heart. I was sick of seeing her on telly, and then she was all over the magazines and papers, and now she's all over the net. She breathes attention, and I can't believe people watch that show of hers on digital telly.

I wouldn't wish cancer on her, but I'm not saddened in the slightest by the fact she has it. This is a miserable world we live in, and I just stick to caring about those who are genuine, kind and comical. Too tired to care about the countless money grabbers, back stabbers etc.

At times she's been a vicious cow with no sign of having a heart. I was sick of seeing her on telly, and then she was all over the magazines and papers, and now she's all over the net. She breathes attention, and I can't believe people watch that show of hers on digital telly.

I wouldn't wish cancer on her, but I'm not saddened in the slightest by the fact she has it. This is a miserable world we live in, and I just stick to caring about those who are genuine, kind and comical. Too tired to care about the countless money grabbers, back stabbers etc.

I don't really care about her at all. Just makes me feel a bit sad about her little kids.

The thing on Big brother is where she got most shit from - which was justified. But to be honest I think she has a mental age of a young teenager - so when she was doing all that racist crap to Shilpa, she didn't realise. Not that I am defending her. But I put her into the same category as someone who is mentally retarded.

She is just not very well educated and usually girls like this, would stay around the same people as her and probably stay in the same environment as they have been in all their lives. So everybody has the same mindset etc

Its only because Jade has become famous, that her stupidness has put her into bad situations. Which she doesn't realise it is bad - because the people she has been around her whole life (Including her parents) condone and accept it.

Anyway - I don't care about her at all. But I just thought that comments that people (Not meaning you) made about someone deserving to die (Especially from cancer) were a bit harsh. :DD

There are alot worse people out there than her.

Yeah I agree Bobby, that's spot on. And you can hardly have a go at her for going to OK magazine, it's them you should be angry at and the idiots that buy it. It's the people that run the magazine that would have contacted her and offered her how ever much money to talk about it, most people in that situation would do the same thing if a large chunk of dollar is offered.

Whether that is real or not what the fuck is someone doing letting a 2 year old run around with a gun?! I mean even if it's fake which SURELY it is what the fuck?!?! :SHOCK:

piglet_and_sow_avidimages_508_prev.jpg

bacon5.jpg

fat-belly.jpg

YUM YUM!!!

Arsene has taken up a new hobby to help relax after football matches; he's training to be an opera singer. He's put on a bit of extra weight and apparently he's started singing the odd outburst to praise or chastise his players mid-game.

ArseneWenger_1267851.jpg

Baaaaaaaaaaaarceloooooooona!

Last edited:
No on-show nudity although probably still NSFW

Mum Of The Year Contest
6th place goes to:
6thplace.jpg

5th place goes to:
5thplace.jpg

4th place goes to:
4thplace.jpg

And in 3rd place: