The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

has been official for a week or more

kadar_roda2.jpg

Tamás Kádár ---> Roda Jc

Hmm, a British player moving to a big club on a (potentially) massive transfer fee after one good season but still so much to prove with average (yeah I said it) potential and ability; how original Zzzzz

So glad he failed the medical at United last year, waste of money IMO.

But then you think there are 10 better wingers in the PL than Gareth Bale :SHOCK:

Where has this idea come from that Rodwell had a medical at Utd last year? I see no reports about it.

But then you think there are 10 better wingers in the PL than Gareth Bale :SHOCK:

Where has this idea come from that Rodwell had a medical at Utd last year? I see no reports about it.
Up to the 2011-12 season players playing in the prem.
1. Valencia
2. Pienaar
3. Mata
4. Nani
5. Sinclair
6. Ben Arfa
7. Young
8. Brunt
9. Jarvis (yeah, relegated)
10. Park Ji-Sung
11. MG Pedersen
12. Giggs

It's all opinion based of course, but each of these would get into a team of mine over the Welsh bastard any day.. They can do something other than run really fast and fall over! :) (cue Young diver reply)

And I can't find any of the reports on the Rodwell medical, but he had a knee issue I believe which stopped the deal.

Rodwell is officially a City player

Fee is 12m with 5m in addons, according to Phil McNulty

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/08/12/rodwell-city-move-complete

Jack Rodwell has completed his transfer to Manchester City.

The midfielder has joined the Premier League champions for an undisclosed fee after Everton accepted a bid on Sunday.

He underwent a medical and agreed personal terms with City, penning a five-year contract.

Rodwell, now 21, has been at Everton since the age of seven, making his senior debut in 2007, aged 16.

He thanked all those people who have played a part in his career and revealed that Everton did not want to sell him.

He said: "I have a special relationship with the Chairman, Mr Kenwright, who did not want me to leave but this was an opportunity I could not refuse.

"I would like to place on record my thanks to everyone at Everton Football Club. The manager has been brilliant for me and helped make me the player that I am today.

"I would like to place on record my thanks to him and all the coaching staff and players who have worked with me since I joined the academy as a seven-year-old. Finally I would like to thank all the fans who have been amazing during my years at Everton. I have enjoyed every minute of my time there and I wish everyone at the club the best of luck for the new season and beyond."

A new chapter in the Birkdale-born player's career now opens with the Premier League champions.

Rodwell continued: "Turning to Manchester City, it is an honour to be signing for the champions.

"I relish the opportunity of playing with some of the best players in the world and continuing my development.

"I look forward to working with Mr Mancini and his coaching staff and ultimately playing in front of the City fans at the Etihad Stadium. It will be an amazing experience to make my debut in front of them. The hard work starts today as I start to help contribute to the club winning more silverware."

Jack%20Rodwell%202.ashx

Last edited:
Up to the 2011-12 season players playing in the prem.
1. Valencia
2. Pienaar
3. Mata
4. Nani
5. Sinclair
6. Ben Arfa
7. Young
8. Brunt
9. Jarvis (yeah, relegated)
10. Park Ji-Sung
11. MG Pedersen
12. Giggs

It's all opinion based of course, but each of these would get into a team of mine over the Welsh bastard any day.. They can do something other than run really fast and fall over! :) (cue Young diver reply)

And I can't find any of the reports on the Rodwell medical, but he had a knee issue I believe which stopped the deal.

Mate that is a ridiculous list

Llorente announced he won't be renewing with Athletic Bilbao.. his contract expires on June 2013.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom