The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Michael Essien (Chelsea) ---- AC MILAN
http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/show/151043

Lucho González (FC Porto) ---- AL RAYYAN SC
1558540_593968004031578_1273949114_n.jpg

What a son of a bitch, he used to be my idol at the Argentina NT and now he wants to retire surrounded with cash... Just like Aimar...

I never got the hype about him anyway, even in his prime all those years ago.

I personally thought he was a pretty damn good player in his prime at Porto and would have loved him on my team. He could do a bit of everything (no real weaknesses) and was a very good all-round midfield player!

I'm not sure why people are bitching either though, what's wrong with getting some extra cash before retirement? Many would do the same if they were in his position.

What I'm against is someone like Vladimir Weiss' transfer who is not only talented but still quite young and capable of playing in top European leagues.

What a son of a bitch, he used to be my idol at the Argentina NT and now he wants to retire surrounded with cash... Just like Aimar...

realy? they pay him probably better than he was in his all clubs combined so far, he is 33, doesn´t need to prove anything to anyone. Saying something you did is very offensive, think about what would you do if you need to retire in 35 from work... and got a family...

I personally thought he was a pretty damn good player in his prime at Porto and would have loved him on my team. He could do a bit of everything (no real weaknesses) and was a very good all-round midfield player!

I'm not sure why people are bitching either though, what's wrong with getting some extra cash before retirement? Many would do the same if they were in his position.

What I'm against is someone like Vladimir Weiss' transfer who is not only talented but still quite young and capable of playing in top European leagues.

Couldn't agree more. Well not entirely with theWeiss opinion, but i can see your point...

Fantastic bargain for Lille, I'm sure that in a few years they'll sell him for ten times what they paid for him.

And Forlán and maybe Faryd Mondragón heading dor the WC :D
That's the Argentinean Football cycle. You emigrate from the country very young to play in a big league in Europe. You might stay if you succeed, but if you don't you go play in Brazil or Asia or some lower team until. You're over 32 and come back as a hero, just to perform poorly and retire in silence.

Last edited:
then it should more convinient to write full name of a player, since there are many with same surname. why should i guess which one? i don't follow dutch leagues so i don't know who is who by just photography.

Back
Top Bottom