The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Speculation in Belgian press that De Bruyne will go to Leverkusen: what a mistake by Chelsea (unless they loaned him and even then).
To me and most Belgian football fans it is clear: De Bruyne is better than Hazard.

Speculation in Belgian press that De Bruyne will go to Leverkusen: what a mistake by Chelsea (unless they loaned him and even then).
To me and most Belgian football fans it is clear: De Bruyne is better than Hazard.
Mourinho said that he really liked the player but you never know with Abramovich ...

But since he's already been loaned to Werder you can kind of imagine what the higher-ups in London think about him. Now another guy for Chelsea's offense (Schuerrle) was bought for quite a sum - one can only speculate how happy De Bruyne would end up being in London.
Yes, in the long run it will most likely prove to be a mistake, but Chelsea sure has the means to compensate for it. Leverkusen on the other hand would profit immensely from a transfer, especially since they'll not lose any money on it. If he makes it there, Kevin will generate a much higher sum for them once ready for the "big guns".
I hope this particular rumor turns out to be true and a move is somehow connected with the Schuerrle-transfer. :)

I´m really skeptical about this transfer, I´m not sure that he will be better than Ali Kaldirim :CONFUSE:

even I can defend better than Hasan Ali. that guy totally loses it whenever he joins attack and he does it very often. I'm not sure about Kadlec's fitness after that last season but it's pretty much obvious that he'll be quite a plus for Fener's defence compared to Hasan Ali and Ziegler.

the real question is how can fener still make these transfers or how do those players accept to come fener, given that they'll possibly be banned from europe by uefa after the match-fixing scandals...

miroslav stoch once said "I came to fener to play in CL for years".

even I can defend better than Hasan Ali. that guy totally loses it whenever he joins attack and he does it very often. I'm not sure about Kadlec's fitness after that last season but it's pretty much obvious that he'll be quite a plus for Fener's defence compared to Hasan Ali and Ziegler.

the real question is how can fener still make these transfers or how do those players accept to come fener, given that they'll possibly be banned from europe by uefa after the match-fixing scandals...

miroslav stoch once said "I came to fener to play in CL for years".

Aahh ok, I don´t know Hasan so much, I thought that he is one of the bests LB in Turkey. And Ziegler is going back to Juventus, so I think that Kadlec will play a lot :)

Steven Vitória (Estoril Praia) ---> SL Benfica (Free)

He's the second Canadian (from Toronto) born player to sign with Benfica. Sina must be happy with this one. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom