The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Cech cost 14mE at same age last year (before the TV money)
18mE (+2mE if we win CL) for Bravo is good for us imo. £15m is peanuts these days for PL clubs

Youre right obviously, its a good transfer for you
imo its a tansfer for maybe 2-3 years, i would have wanted that city get a younger GK instead:)

Last 2 players having permit issues ended being a starter loanee for Arsenal. Thy only made summer friendly cameos never cementing a certain future and Campbell is loaned off again this time Sporting , he been loan out nearly 4 different leagues already. I love n rate him too!

Mario Pašalić (Chelsea F.C.) ------------------> (A.C. Milan) (On Loan)

Source:
pasa_news.jpg

He's a very good target man.

I guess he'll replace Islam Slimani who looks set on his way to join Adrien at Leicester!

Paco Alcácer (Valencia CF) -----------------> (FC Barcelona)

Source:
14724908006060.jpg

Nothing new because FC Barcelona got new player from them filiala.

Did you gonna stop with this stupid bloody sources and you gonna found official from them sites or we gonna read stupid things? So nothing is official for Mustafi and Lucas they are in London yes but nothing is official... God damn. BTW did you know the mean of the phrase or word OFFICIAL like the thread (whe are you post this things) says?

Bruno Zuculini (City) ---> Rayo Vallecano (loan)
https://twitter.com/ManCity/status/770327821323341824

So sad for this player and his career alongside with De Paul he was the bigest talent in Racing...

Last edited:
Did you gonna stop with this stupid bloody sources and you gonna found official from them sites or we gonna read stupid things so nothing is official for Mustafi and Lucas they are in London yes but nothing is official... God damn.

Mate.... you said this same crap (FARRRRR AWAY and bla bla bla) about bravo and 1 day later he sign.

hold your horses :YAWN:

Last edited:
Mate.... you said this same crap (FARRRRR AWAY and bla bla bla) about bravo and 1 day later he sign.

hold your horses :YAWN:

So it's obviously that you don't know the word - Official...

Did Arsenal announce that they sign Lucas And Mustafi? NO.

So you can post this link in speculation thread... The admins of this forum don't open that thread for joking.

BTW maybe (I take this like a example it's not mean that it gonna happend) Lucas and Mustafi don't gonna pass the medical who know or maybe they don't gonna got a work permission same as Takuma Asano who was loaned to VfB Stuttgart because he don't got a work permission and that mean that he can't play in England till next summer.

So next time wait for offical links from Arsenal,Valencia and Deportivo La Coruna web-site or twitter for example.

Last edited:
So it's obviously that you don't know the word - Official...

Did Arsenal announce that they sign Lucas And Mustafi? NO.

So you can post this link in speculation thread... The admins of this forum don't open that thread for joking.

BTW maybe (I take this like a example it's not mean that it gonna happend) Lucas and Mustafi don't gonna pass the medical who know or maybe they don't gonna got a work permission same as Takuma Asano who was loaned to VfB Stuttgart because he don't got a work permission and that mean that he can't play in England till next summer.

So next time wait for offical links from Arsenal,Valencia and Deportivo La Coruna web-site or twitter for example.

Tooooo long :YAWN:

Peace mate!

Gonna delete these transfers :BOP:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom