The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

7th/8th between the 2 merseyside clubs.

wow you must be Nostradamus :D... as i think about it, Liverpool on that position could afford to get Klopp, one of worlds best coaches :P ...Don´t think that City without the oil money would get Guardiola, if you are answering to my comment from United thread :)

Liverpool in mid table has more class and passion than City even if first will ever have, and any club who earned their status through hard work and years of success unlike City so far...Even Leicester has more class now imo...

it might change but let the time tell.

Can´t wait for next season :)

Last edited:
The class of Suarez shirts? The class of kicking people out of their homes?
What hard work did LFC do before Moores gave you your golden era.
Don't be butthurt just because I think you're signing average players.

The class of Suarez shirts? The class of kicking people out of their homes?
What hard work did LFC do before Moores gave you your golden era.
Don't be butthurt just because I think you're signing average players.

Im all but that, i dont think we signed awerage players...how can you predict how they perform in their new team?

Manninger (Free) --> Fc Liverpool

Cn9s8jLXEAA5648.png

Schürrle (Wolfsburg) --> Dortmund

https://twitter.com/BVB/status/756444531554418688

Mayoral (Real Madrid) --> Wolfsburg (Loan)

Cn-Xx0xWIAQp6xI.jpg

Last edited:
Manninger may be old but is still a class keeper. Always showed solid performances if he needed to replace Hitz at Augsburg. He won't play anyway, so a good mentor especially for Karius.

this is not even an average signing :LOL:

I bet my house you have never seen him play, that is first :)) second, he is bought to be cover for cover keeper, probably only for very few if any matches...like any other third keepers out there...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yep it is certainly a strange one, more so because of his age rather than ability. The world is indeed going crazy! He wasn't worth this kind of money even a couple of years ago in my opinion. To pay that for him NOW when he probably has no more than one year left of his 'peak' is weird.

Back
Top Bottom