The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Don't think Falcao was ever the world's best ST. He was a 0.6 goals a game ST, a very good ST, but not the best, esp. not when you take into account he didn't create or assist.

Imo he was the best in 12/13... 28 goals in 34 matches playing for a low score team as Atletico were by than(only 65 goals) is pretty impressive imo.

Besides, he did assits quite a few times, of the top of my head i remember Diego Costa`s goal at Bernabeu in the Copa del Rey final...

Also unforgetable is the 5 goal match against Deportivo.

8 were pens tho. He made 1 LaLiga assist in 12/13

Soldado and Negredo scored the same ratio of non pen goals that year as Falcao.

I used to assume Falcao was easily the best but when it looked like he may join us I looked into him more and was... well, I wouldn't say underwhelmed, it's still a quality record, I was just surprised a touch. Still was gutted he ended up at Utd!

Last edited:
8 were pens tho. He made 1 LaLiga assist in 12/13

Soldado and Negredo scored the same ratio of non pen goals that year as Falcao.

I used to assume Falcao was easily the best but when it looked like he may join us I looked into him more and was... well, I wouldn't say underwhelmed, it's still a quality record, I was just surprised a touch. Still was gutted he ended up at Utd!

I never rate players solo based on stats, thats the difference between us i guess ;)

anyway, back on topic

Last edited:
Pirlo (Juve) ---> NYCFC
Pirlo%20homepage.jpg

CJPgQgSW8AAHTyK.jpg

Last edited:
Actually Barcelona is totally allowed to sign. What Barcelona can't do is to inscribe new players in competitions until January.

last season, the ban was "temporarily" deactivated so they can buy Suarez, Ter Stegen, Bravo, Rakitic and all the others ..

I'm still waiting Real, Atletico, Chelsea, PSG, Man United, Man City, Arsenal, Bayern, Milan, Inter, Dortmund... to be banned as well, considering all of them have youngsters in their youth teams in the exact same conditions that the boys Barcelona was banned for. Specifically there are more than 1.500 youngsters in european clubs in the same conditions. So if anything, this ban is political and unfair.

Regarding last summer, it was not a "deactivation", Barcelona asked for an appeal, which is totally fair and legal, and UEFA had to move the ban to the 2 next transfer windows, so instead of summer 2014 and winter 2015 it moved to winter 2015 and summer 2015. Just to inform you.

By the way, it was fun to read about the ban some months ago while the Real Madrid 11 year old team was defeating Barcelona at the Brunete Youth Tournament with two african guys in the starting line-up.

Ignore him, Alex...

drekkard, the Barcelonista, replied politely, and you, the so-called "neutral" behaved that sick way.
you took the harm more than him :D
just say it, say you love barça, there's no shame in being Cule.

just don't pretend everytime that you're neutral and don't play the guy who only loves pure football, because your childish posts towards me (when I don't even adress the talk to you) , and also your posts against Madrid shows how much you hate them (especially the best post in 2013 when there was a rumor about Suarez joining Madrid and how you said : "let him go, a dirty player for a dirty team" , and when I said the same thing the moment he joined barcelona you just replied with your funny and sick posts), and you have all the right to hate whatever you want. just as I said, stop being hypocrite and pretending neutrality.

do you really think he'll give in everything for money? most of the players who go to Turkey and to Russia, they go for the money, its just like Quatar for them but with CL/EL opportunities where they will play either way since they are considired as top class players in the league. but very few of them plays on top level like Drogba or Henry did. and a 31 yrs old Van Persie....umm.... isnt he too young for this? and dont say to me he just want to play because of the Euro, he could do that in a top league, for any team to be honest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom