The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Juanmi : Malaga --> Southampton

11406401_1009566145723272_5641832458814069316_n.png

Fenerbahçe 108 years old, has 25 million fans and playing in European Cup

and what happened in the 2010-2011 and why is that Fenerbahce hasn't played European football since 2013?

I've got nothing against Turkish people, there are some Turkish players that i love or have loved, but your competition is a joke with club presidents who behave like clowns (Trabzonspor) or buy matches...

Oh and by the way, our competition is even weaker...that is not a disgrace.

Smertus, I don't think gerd was being disrespectful.. Fenerbahçe is a great club, but the truth is that turkish clubs have had the possibility to sign some nice football players for the past years and, no matter the player's age, it seems that they never go from there to a bigger club/league. Usually they are sold to less interesting leagues... in that sense the turkish football is like a graveyard to most talented european footballers. Maybe I'm wrong and you can correct me...

For instance, the portuguese league is not one of the top leagues in europe but usually good players that arrive here leave for top teams, regarded as talented ones.

2011 political event , no interest in football, It only knows that the Turkish peoples. Fenerbahce will be strengthened. therefore necessary to spend money . because we want to forget the past. we need to be successful in Europe.
And sorry for my bad English

and what happened in the 2010-2011 and why is that Fenerbahce hasn't played European football since 2013?

I've got nothing against Turkish people, there are some Turkish players that i love or have loved, but your competition is a joke with club presidents who behave like clowns (Trabzonspor) or buy matches...

Oh and by the way, our competition is even weaker...that is not a disgrace.

This is just political situation, it's really complicated and hard to explain but unfortunately we had a problem against ex-goverment ( I hope we can say ex :) ) reason is Fenerbahçe is secular - goverment is religious I know its seems crazy but last 2 years is not easy for us . Finially Turkey especially İstanbul is fantastic city and we have good history and achievement.

Last edited:
This is just political situation, it's really complicated and hard to explain but unfortunately we had a problem against ex-goverment ( I hope we can say ex :) ) reason is Fenerbahçe is secular - goverment is religious I know its seems crazy but last 2 years is not easy for us . Finially Turkey especially İstanbul is fantastic city and we have good history and achievement.

sorry my friend but what you're saying is ridiculous, that's not a convincing argument, it's even a funny and disgusting argument.
you, here, are the one who brought politics, you just have a silly escuse to explain the situation of your club.

Not surprised Inter have got Kondogbia but I am surprised they've got him so early.

Bobby has no doubt been moaning his arse off behind the scenes :)

Well, that is seriously the most funny and ridiculous excuse I ever heard in my life. Please.

On topic:

Samuel Eto'o --> Antalyaspor is official now.

http://antalyaspor.com.tr/07/haberler/item/908-samuel-eto’o-ile-prensipte-anlasilmistir.html

Last edited:
Well, that is seriously the most funny and ridiculous excuse I ever heard in my life. Please.

On topic:

Samuel Eto'o --> Antalyaspor is official now.

http://antalyaspor.com.tr/07/haberler/item/908-samuel-eto’o-ile-prensipte-anlasilmistir.html

Its not exuce, this is the real ... do you live in Tureky or do you have an idea about our political system but don't worry everything is change now maybe this is my one and only hope ...

Now our case ( Fenerbahçe case ) is re-open because of insufficient proof, fake proof and now we are looking forward to rule .

By the way;

Fernandao ( Bursaspor ) -- Fenerbahçe
Sener ( Bursaspor ) -- Fenerbahçe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom