The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Shit defensively: YES

Great going foward: Uhm lets say he was GOOD at best for the Brazilian league level, just dont see him performing in such high level as Barcelona...

I Could be wrong though, have been many times(Juventus` Romulo for instance, never thought he could make it to Italy's top flight).

Xabi Alonso @XabiAlonso · 23h
I announce my retirement from international football. It's been an enormous honour for 11 great years. Sincere thanks to everyone involved.

Ángel Correa (San Lorenzo) ----> ATLÉTICO (uncertain due to heart condition, now training with the rest of the team)
sKMjKMj.jpg

Martinez is out for at least six months. Schweinsteiger has been battling an array of setbacks due to injury for a long while now.
Alonso and Benatia both probably wouldn't have been signed had it not been for Martinez' unfortunate injury.

so Spurs have Stambouli, Bentaleb, Sandro, Capoue, Paulinho, Dembélé in midfield, I bet two of these 3 (Sandro, Dembélé, Capoue) will be sold or loaned.
I wish Madrid signs Sandro, we don't have a real defensive midfielder anymore, and I prefer Sandro than the others, we may need his type in some tough physical games. Also Capoue is good.

Agger will be missed, years of great service for Liverpool, just hasn't quite been the same since injury. Also would've loved to have seen Alonso or even Torres return, i understand why they wouldn't though, new challenges for their careers and all.

Back
Top Bottom