I dont really like the mcu since every movie is the same. Infinity War and Thor Ragnarok are amazing and the Guardians trilogy is a lighting in the bottle imo like the og Star Wars Trilogy.Saw Guardians 3, loved it. Put it above 2 and below 1. Has the best villain of the 3 and one if the best villains of the MCU, where it comes to motivation and performance, although his superpowers are a bit generic. Note that frequent depictions of animal cruelty will be very hard for some people to stomach.
Do you mean the Disney Trilogy Episodes 7-8-9?Have I lost my mind or are the three latest Star Wars movies the best of all?
Yeah 7,8,9 the latest movies. I don’t really watch Star Wars for its storyline because let’s be honest they’re no Godfather. They’re just those kinds of movies that are fun to watch. I think it’s more to do with the fact that 4,5,6 are difficult to watch these days. I agree 1,2,3 are great. I love Ewan McGregor in those with his posh accent 😁 but yeah there’s something about the last 3 bringing original characters back that make it fun to watch and I enjoyed the back and forth with Rey and Kylo Ren.Do you mean the Disney Trilogy Episodes 7-8-9?
The easy answer would be, yes you lost your mind.... But let's discuss about it. Did you like them? What did you like about them?
For me, Episode 7 could be a stand alone, special direct to DVD anniversary edition, and this just for the nostalgia.
Episode 8 was forgetable by every means, 90% of the movie was a spaceship chase, and the rest 10% was some mini arks, concept stories that did never developed in the future, they tried to make Star Wars more like Dragon Ball.
Episode 9, IMHO is the most forgetable of all of 3, i didn't even managed to rewatct it 2nd time after the cinema, the story was barebones back to basics, with an asspull core villain and a predictable by every side ending. THey also somehow forgot every subplot they introduced in the previous 2 movies.
Maybe it's only me, but the most recent trilogy did not generate me the passion for a new movie or story, or a sequel. I honstly prefer the Disney mini series, cartoon or CGI or whatever against any movie of the new trilogy. I don't even have the will to rewatch any of them.
And i am not even the hardcore guy. I loved the prequel trilogy as much as the original trilogy.