The Master League adventures thread

Hey guys! We got some new kits for season 2! Not to mention we've promoted quite a few youth prospects. I have a bit of a workaround that I use for regens and you can see it on full display in this video. Having a real youth team REALLY changes Master League and makes it so much more enthralling. It's a shame we have to do things manually for it to work better but c'est la vie.

It's transfer window time! Big window ahead of us as we attempt to have a successful first season back in La Liga!

Also, I did something special with this episode, I added in some graphics to attempt to bolster the transfer window period in PES, if you have a moment I'd love some feedback! Thanks guys!

NEW SERIES!

Hey guys, running a fun limited series with Newcastle as I give them 200m and attempt to take them to the top of Europe. Check it out if you're interested. I'm playing on Full Manual and Superstar.

Leeds Utd with three straight wins, two in the Premier League and one in Europe.
Therefore have decided to go Manual passing and shooting while on Top Player to make it harder.
Lets see how we got on at Home to Leicester City.

Hope you enjoy.

After our first loss of the Season versus Leicester at home (Played really poorly)
Plus changing to Manual passing & Shooting made it much more difficult.

We are now away at Anfield and need a result, so this is how we got on.
Hope you enjoy.

Hey guys, been enjoying watching your videos and catching up on all the different series! Keep it up guys.

Here's my latest episode: Double whammy today as we play both Barcelona and Atletico in the same episode! Also we secure a big signing for the summer as Europe beckons!

First post... Lockdown/furlough boredom tempted me to give PES a go. I never stray from FIFA, and I know I’m late to the party but I’m really enjoying the game play on PES. With a patch to have more licensed clubs I think I might have a new favourite... Started a career managing Livingston just because they have two former Walsall players. Currently 4th in the league after about 8 games. Lost two in a row though, lost narrowly to Celtic and dumped out the cup by Hibs. We go again.

Season 4 Episode 6 Leeds Master League.

Premier League Home to Aston Villa, Tyler Roberts comes of age with a wonder strike.

Hope you enjoy.

Still enjoying the game and started a ML as Milan.

Finished 7th first season, 6th second season and I'm currently top 4 in season 3 having just got past the Jan transfer window. Juve, Inter and Napoli are a constant at the top.

Season 3 saw us in Europe in the Eurooa League. Got through the group stage and we got Bayer Leverkusen in the knockouts.

I'm hoping to get into the Champions League for season 4. Title is still up for grabs, there are 5 points between the top 4 teams.

Maddest thing is Roma. They won the title in the first season but they are currently sat 1 point above the relegation zone. They have an ageing side, sold all their better players and it would be mental to see them go down.

My starting 11 is Donnarumma, Conti, Romagnoli, Sarr, Hernandez, Barella, Kessie, Paqueta, Richter, Lemar, Boadu.

Also in the squad I've got Olsen (GK), Ballo-Toure, Manamma, Ivanovic (Regen), Caldara, Tufan (loan), Bonaventura, Boufal, Suso, Rafael Leao, Romero, Calguiri (Regen), Boussafa (Regen).

Donnarumma, Romagnoli and Barella are all gonna hit at least 90 overall rated. Sarr is a tank, he's up to 84 and growing. Boadu up top is class. He's scored nearly 50 goals in 3 seasons and is growing into the mid 80's.

The most surprising player who has done well is Boufal. I signed him in season 1, as a squad player. After 18 months of being hit and miss, he's scored some cracking goals this season and seems to be getting better with age, despite his rating starting to dip.

Money is causing a slight concern. Wage budget is decent but only have £50mill in the transfer budget. I spent £58mill on Barella in the summer which wiped me out. If I get into the Champions League I'm going to need another top rated Midfielder and probably a better RB than Conti, so need to win something to get some more funds. I've got teams offering £70mill+ for Donnarumma but I don't want to sell any key players. I might sell Bonaventura, he's 33 and still worth £23mill but then I'd need 2 Midfielders. Maybe I can get someone on loan.

This one is going the long haul. I picked Zico as the manager - the plan is to establish Milan back at the top of European Footy. Then maybe a stint in another European League, probably a rebuild of a 'fallen giant', then it's probably off to Brazil or Argentina to have my head mashed by weird League setups and 250 games in the Copa Libertadores 😂

Hey guys! Season 3 is underway. Wanted to post a couple of videos.

First off, we have the trailer + new kits for Season 3: Racing Santander - The Story so Far. This will catch you up on the series if you've missed anything!

Secondly, we have the transfer window episode! With money to spend and Europe beckoning let's see if we made the right decisions. Enjoy guys! Also I appreciate any feedback!

Just started first ML I intend to continue in about 15 years. Started with Div 2 Italian team with ML default squad , transfers off. On top player I managed a couple of draws and then was getting battered so now on professional as o build my squad and 2 wins on the bounce against bottom table teams. In league mode I play and compete on SS level so big step down but thouroughly enjoying it and connecting with my squad.

Hi Guys,

A Quick Summary of my Master League so far, plus playing on Top Player with Manual passing & Shooting.

Season 1 Finished 2nd in the Championship
Season 2 Finished 14th in the Premier League
Season 3 Finished 6th in Premier League

Presently in Season 4 results as follows

Premier League
Leeds Utd 3 v 2 Arsenal
Man Utd 1 v 4 Leeds Utd
Leeds Utd 0 v 2 Leicester City
Liverpool 2 v 2 Leeds Utd
Leeds Utd 4 v 2 Aston.Villa

Europa League
Gent 2 v 5 Leeds Utd
Leeds Utd 0 v 1 W.Bremen
Leeds Utd 1 v 1 Napoli
Napoli 3 v 1 Leeds Utd

Next Premier League game below away to Wolves and an FA Cup Thriller versus Aston Villa, for those of you who
seen our Premier League game versus Villa above which was a comfortable win, this was a completely different A.Villa
team that played a high press and some dirty tackles flying around....great game hope you enjoy both.

Wolves away

F.A. Cup Aston Villa at Home

¿Cómo defiendes la máquina? Es imposible para mí, los presiono con la X cerca del área y siempre dan la vuelta y anotan ... me desespera y no paso como leyenda y allí ya me cuesta mucho ganar, ¿qué consejo hago? ¿tu me das?

¿Cómo defiendes la máquina? Es imposible para mí, los presiono con la X cerca del área y siempre dan la vuelta y anotan ... me desespera y no paso como leyenda y allí ya me cuesta mucho ganar, ¿qué consejo hago? ¿tu me das?

English only, please.

Back
Top Bottom