The Hunter call of the wild

rockstrongo

Retired Footballer
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
This game ,which I had my eyes on for a while is a killer (pun intended)
Addictive as hell.
Sneaking around hunting ,and suddenly I've played for 4-5 hours and are exhausted.

Bagged a few lately , moose's/deer.
Man I'm addicted to this
Got my first gold trophy rating

Last edited:
You're supposed to hunt ,not take pictures Jay.
This isn't a grooming game!

Yeah that camera pops up when you push a button (with a grid).
Never used tbh.
But I got killed by bear earlier today.
@jaygrim

Last edited:
But I got killed by bear earlier today
I was literally about to ask are there any dangers involved in this game.
I was looking at this a while ago, but never bought it as I need some threat in the game. Was hoping there are dangerous animals there, so you might become a prey if you are not careful.
But never got definitive answer.

Now that its on Game Pass I might give it a go as soon as I have a break from Skyrim Survival Deluxe!

I was literally about to ask are there any dangers involved in this game.
I was looking at this a while ago, but never bought it as I need some threat in the game. Was hoping there are dangerous animals there, so you might become a prey if you are not careful.
But never got definitive answer.

Now that its on Game Pass I might give it a go as soon as I have a break from Skyrim Survival Deluxe!
There are threats ,like bears.
I haven't hunted in Africa for instance or in Alaska where you have a shit load of dangerous animals.
I've been in one district ,lake District in the Pacific Northwest ,and if not careful when there's bears around they'll attack ,warning first but then you can get attacked.

Alaska is because I haven't grinded up to a gun powerful enough for Grizzly.
You start off with a gun that kills Deer/Rabbit/coyote but if trying to go for a bear with that ,you'd have to hit spot on ,which is tough.
Once I got the gun I have now (270) bear/moose/hog/elk/deer/rabbit is killed when shot right.

It's a great ,but very tough game.
You should try it ,pretty calming as well.

I'm saving my last mission on Skyrim a while ,but tempted to start over

Do you think vegans would play this?
Because no animals were actually harmed. Also is it vegan friendly because the meat is artificial? :THINK:

Do you think vegans would play this?
Because no animals were actually harmed. Also is it vegan friendly because the meat is artificial? :THINK:
I dont eat meat and I'm killing left and right.
Love it!
Man I wish I was american so I could have 300 guns at home:)
I'd be shooting at shit 24/7

Back
Top Bottom