The corona thread - write your story

Flipper the Priest

Harder.Better.Faster.Stromer.
15 July 2003
Scotland
Cheers bro! Hope you guys are being careful and taking precautions with each other(face mask, social distancing, washing hands, good ventilatiion in your home, etc.) until your results are out.. Hopefully they'll come out negative and everything is ok!!

Yeah, we're not going anywhere. And inside we're keeping our distance, using separate towels, etc. It's bizarre!

Last edited:

*aLe

World Cup Winner
30 August 2005
Lombardia
NOT Lombardia NA.
Crossing fingers for you man, hope everything goes well. 🤞
Luckily enough you're vaxxed, so hopefully your immune system could start fighting it before it could give you worse symptoms.

I also got my 2nd dose some weeks ago by the way... Apart from having to wait for the usual hour after the injection and feeling a little tired the day after, everything else went well.

mattmid

International
15 December 2011
Cheers. Currently holed up in my games room with my girlfriend (who tested negative, curiously) running around for me so that's not so bad!

Hope you're doing ok mate and no worse symptoms than you already had.

Last year my mate's sister who is a nurse caught it and she got it pretty bad, no hospital or anything but was laid low with it for a week or so. Her husband tested positive as did one of her sons but neither had any symptoms at all whilst her other son didn't even get it!

rockstrongo

Golden Boot Winner
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
So it seems like I have it...

Positive lateral flow test today so I took a full test and will get the result tomorrow. Have been showing symptoms the last few days, hence the lateral flow test. Nothing too sinister as yet and fully vaccinated so should be all good..
Shit man ,you doing ok?
Guess you have to stay in the game room banging out pes videos then:)
Get well brother.

Flipper the Priest

Harder.Better.Faster.Stromer.
15 July 2003
Scotland
Hope you're doing ok mate and no worse symptoms than you already had.

Last year my mate's sister who is a nurse caught it and she got it pretty bad, no hospital or anything but was laid low with it for a week or so. Her husband tested positive as did one of her sons but neither had any symptoms at all whilst her other son didn't even get it!

Shit man ,you doing ok?
Guess you have to stay in the game room banging out pes videos then:)
Get well brother.

Cheers lads. Feel wiped out, physically, which is the worst part. Lack of sense of taste is a pain too. It's my birthday today (lol) and plans for a nice takeaway and homemade dessert out the window!

Getting plenty of retro PES in. Started a new ML on 2008 as my Monaco one is on hold - arsed with the recording and trimming when feeling like this. Too much thinking involved. All the stuff that went out on Twitter this week was done and scheduled over last weekend.

rockstrongo

Golden Boot Winner
25 August 2006
Sweden
Hammarby
Cheers lads. Feel wiped out, physically, which is the worst part. Lack of sense of taste is a pain too. It's my birthday today (lol) and plans for a nice takeaway and homemade dessert out the window!

Getting plenty of retro PES in. Started a new ML on 2008 as my Monaco one is on hold - arsed with the recording and trimming when feeling like this. Too much thinking involved. All the stuff that went out on Twitter this week was done and scheduled over last weekend.
Take care buddy and happy birthday Flip.

Carles P.

Premiership
4 October 2017
non of these ESL clubs
Cheers. Just a cautionary tale. Fully vaccinated, healthy-ish, mid-30s, no underlying health conditions. And here I am, struggling to get up and down stairs two weeks after having it!
I'm 37 years old and had 2 vaccine but what you wrote here makes me a little bit nervous.

All the best for you mate! :WORSHIP:

Top Bottom