The all new cricket thread

Great recovery after the panic buttons were starting to be pressed. That last wicket of Clarke in the last over from Harmison will probably be the clincher. Still have to finish the job off though tomorrow morning.

That was too close close for comfort, I never thought they were going to get the final wicket but a bit of luck of a decent bowl done the job roll on Old Trafford.

Cutting it a bit fine, wasn't it?! Still, it's 1-1 now and a tantalising prospect in store.:D

What a great test match, and a great ending although cutting it a bit fines a bit of a understatement!

Thankyou Freddy!:)

Good start this morning with Vaughan looking good, i was suprised to see McGrath and lee start for the Aussies! its mind games in cricket.

Cracking innings by Vaughan. Bit disappointed Pietersen threw his wicket away though. Bell, I thought, played a fantastic innings today - he really had to fight for his runs.

Vaughan had to have an innings like that yesterday and I am dissapionted a little by Pietersen and Bell although I'm not the guys biggest fan looked fantastic. Dissapointed about the way we finished up today really should have had a higher run total to set but we have a lot of cricket left to play and as long as we bowl these aussis out for 350 Id feel comfortable any more and well just need to see I cant be going through what happpend last week again.

Wow...I have to admit that cricket is not my cup of tea but the past few days have been fantastic! - I have been glued to the radio at work and was very fortunate to watch the ending to the second day as it happened (what an ending!).

Its so refreshing to finally see an aggressive England in the Ashes. Flintoff has been amazing - he's already got 3 wickets today. Things are looking good with Australia 216-5. Come on England!!!

Great ending today....it's how cricket always should be. Two sides going for it and lots of heart-stopping moments.......and a full house with over 10000 locked out!

Great day yesterday great test match! Well worth getting up at 6.00am to get in! What a atmosphere i so thought we were going to do it!

Jealous of ya Jamie-Mack - would have meant getting up at 4.30 or 5 for me to get there. Circumstances intervened anyway, but what a day!

No thankgod but i only watched the highlights! I dont think work would have appreicated it after i rang in sick!:)

Chicken! Best way mind, you don't feel guilty then.....must have had some funny looks the next day though.:lmao:

Brett Lee LOL!!!!! The old ones are the best.:D If we avoid Gillespie and the rain I fancy England.

Rain again after a good start this morning, you would of thought he ECB would have scheduled the series earlier in the summer because of this?

Too busy making dough off the one dayers. What a load of sponsor crap that was. I mean, what is the point showing them all your batsmen and bowlers before the test matches?

Hoping for a good start tomorrow.

I don't understand one bit of cricket, why do they play for about 8 hours a day?

When do they actually win the whole series, is it best of 21?

Back
Top Bottom