Terrible / Funny Player Faces (FIFA & PES)

Il'll go with the most modern game, Chygrynskiy while he is supposed to have "scanned" face.. can't decide if it is terrible or funny though.. I assume his face asset is reused from PES 2011.
There are a lot of PES2021 faces who still have their exact same PES2014 base faces, but this exact Chygsrynskiy is just unforgettable

There are a lot of PES2021 faces who still have their exact same PES2014 base faces, but this exact Chygsrynskiy is just unforgettable
The most strange head shapes do exist in old players, like in Bilbao. I assume, those are assets forgotten since PES2013 that LaLiga was full lisenced. They have so big head lenghts and so small head widths that they are depicted like aliens. Also the facial hair, are quality wise , like a sketched beard from Lucky Luke comics!

The most strange head shapes do exist in old players, like in Bilbao. I assume, those are assets forgotten since PES2013 that LaLiga was full lisenced. They have so big head lenghts and so small head widths that they are depicted like aliens. Also the facial hair, are quality wise , like a sketched beard from Lucky Luke comics!
So frustrating
Now look at this

McArthur_2020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom