Terrible / Funny Player Faces (FIFA & PES)

This one, from PES 2018. I would not say terrible or funny, but more inaccurate and halfarsed.

Goduine Koyalipou in real life
DUeHLeoW4AEV26u.jpg

Goduine KOYALIPOU in PES 2018!!!!
FIPQZlKX0AEp4tC

This one, from PES 2018. I would not say terrible or funny, but more inaccurate and halfarsed.

Goduine Koyalipou in real life
DUeHLeoW4AEV26u.jpg

Goduine KOYALIPOU in PES 2018!!!!
FIPQZlKX0AEp4tC

It's when they (face editor) didn't found the picture for creating it : all parameters are set to "0".
Or forgot about/Don't give a fuck, (often with 17 years old player without any picture found by the creator + the usual 180cm 78 kg :COP: : standard on PES 18 when you don't found height or weight)
Tons of face like this, check on young players. Corrected a lot of them on my old OF. Liga Aguila fully corrected

-I wanted to post something else, and i try to found the image but impossible : Valbuena with a Ponytail in i don't remember which Fifa... I searched everywhere. No idea about the season.
Does someone remember about it? Or it was because i got friends from Marseille at the time lol.

It was pretty popular at the time : perhaps the first "well known" big face at least in France and around. Poor guy, it's like he was created for meme even before he was popular

But PES 2014 FTW, it's a full catalog, and it's not like "wrong person" no, they really tried with all their passion

Last edited:
It's when they (face editor) didn't found the picture for creating it : all parameters are set to "0".
Or forgot about/Don't give a fuck, (often with 17 years old player without any picture found by the creator + the usual 180cm 78 kg :COP: : standard on PES 18 when you don't found height or weight)
Tons of face like this, check on young players. Corrected a lot of them on my old OF. Liga Aguila fully corrected

-I wanted to post something else, and i try to found the image but impossible : Valbuena with a Ponytail in i don't remember which Fifa... I searched everywhere. No idea about the season.
Does someone remember about it? Or it was because i got friends from Marseille at the time lol.

It was pretty popular at the time : perhaps the first "well known" big face at least in France and around. Poor guy, it's like he was created for meme even before he was popular

But PES 2014 FTW, it's a full catalog, and it's not like "wrong person" no, they really tried with all their passion
FIFA had always some love towards, ponytails and dreadlocks. I remember FIFA 2000 had Karadimos, a bald player from the local team of my hometown, AO Kavala, with a dreadlocks ponytail, or IIRC something strange. But it was 2000, there was less to no info in the internet , especially for a small greek club named AO Kavala, the resources to find photos, were newspapers and PANINi stickers of the regional country.

Only for the big 3, PAO, OSFP, AEK, it was unacceptable, as they're playing in Champions League, every season, so they were not tough to find.

So i assume the discussion in EA office should be as much 90s as like this:

-I must create a player from Greece, but i don't have any clue, what to do?

-Dont know, create something cool!

-What do young people consoder cool?

- Maybe something like Davids, short sides, Dreadlocks Ponytail, this guy is always cool. Just copy Davids, but remove the goggles, amd make him light skim tone.

-Cool!!!! I'll copy this to every Greek player i don't know.

And they went this, for grerk teams, even up to to FIFA 2005, that there was only 4 Greek clubs, after the Grerk League remove in 2003.

Ok maybe, it was not FIFA 2000, but 2001 or 2002, but the general summary was that. Especially 2002, the last FIFA that had Greek League, but don't get far away, as FIGA 2000 was the first, most players were wrong built, even for early 00s standards. Bald players with long hair, wrong light/dark skin tone, etc.

Also in FIFA 2020, Lincoln, current Fenerbache, ex: Santa Clara, Gremio, America MG, was with dreadlocks ponytail, while in real life he was mostly short, almost transparent haircut.

After a research i made, he haid some Bakary Sagna haircut, but in ponytail version, and only for a while. But im FIFA 2020 he stayed for ever with that ponytail :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom