Stadium Server R App

Salutations Papinho81, first, hoping you and your love ones stay safe. I wanted to ask, if your Stadium Server allows the use of generic stadiums besides the ones you install with the server in career mode. You see, not all stadiums have been built for Fifa 16 so enter the generic stadiums.

Thanks in advance.

Hola guys. I hope you are having some clear days.
The app is great but I just ran into a problem. New stadiums (those that have replicated the original stadiums in the game) do not load into the server and generic stadiums are loaded instead (so there is no error in the app). I'm talking about the stadiums of: Atletico Madrid, West Ham and Tottenham. All 3 have the same common denominator, they are newly built stadiums and have replaced the old version in the game. The other common denominator is that they are taken from kotiara6863. Is there any problem with these stdium? Apparently they seem to have nothing different from the others in terms of files

P.S. i noticed that with these teams, no matter what stadium i assign, it will always load the generic stadium
other teams normally load the assigned stadium

Tonight i also tried to delete the assignment to ATM stadium on the app, then when i tried to load the stadium with the server but using the link with the game it work, but every stadium i try to assign to these teams using the app (adding the stadium with map file) seems that cant work. Indeed when i re-applied the assignment with the app, it loaded the generic stadium again. I dont know if i explained me well

I could go crazy for this, i just can't figure out where the error is coming from

If I understand correctly, with teams that do not have a licensed stadium in game it works perfectly but for the licensed ones you get the default stadium (ie: Vicente Calderon for Atletico) loaded instead of the one you link in the map?

If yes, have you checked the name of the stadium with CM16. The two names that are visible on the stadium tab have to be identical.

If I understand correctly, with teams that do not have a licensed stadium in game it works perfectly but for the licensed ones you get the default stadium (ie: Vicente Calderon for Atletico) loaded instead of the one you link in the map?

If yes, have you checked the name of the stadium with CM16. The two names that are visible on the stadium tab have to be identical.
No only stadium whose stadiums were edited because they changed (for example calderon was changed in wanda metropolitano and white art lane in tottenham stadium) and not the default stadium but a generic stadium. it works with other licensed stadiums. I also tried to made the 2 names of vicente calderon in CM identical but nothing changed...

No only stadium whose stadiums were edited because they changed (for example calderon was changed in wanda metropolitano and white art lane in tottenham stadium) and not the default stadium but a generic stadium. it works with other licensed stadiums. I also tried to made the 2 names of vicente calderon in CM identical but nothing changed...

You mean you have files for spurs ect stadium inside your game folder for those stadium? What is the displayed name at the kick off hub? Does it match the cm16 names?

Also what do you mean by generic stadium?

You mean you have files for spurs ect stadium inside your game folder for those stadium? What is the displayed name at the kick off hub? Does it match the cm16 names?

Also what do you mean by generic stadium?
You mean you have files for spurs ect stadium inside your game folder for those stadium? Of course i have files of these stadiums in my data sceneassets stadium/fx/crowdplacement and also in ui stadium/stadiumsbig, because these stadiums were added with moddingway to replace the old ones, then to make they work with the server i created a zip with these files, but whatever stadium i load with these teams (atletico, tottenham, west ham) a generic stadium appears (generic stadiums are the unofficial ones of the games, like crown lane). I dont remember the name of the generic stadium that appears with ATM but is always the same.

What is the displayed name at the kick off hub? At the kickoff hup is displayed the edited db name of the stadium, (Estadio Wanda Metropolitano)

Does it match the cm16 names?
Of course, then the difference was "Estadio Vicente Calderòn" and "Estadio Vicente Calderon". Now i edited both in "Estadio Vicente Calderon" but it still doesnt work

Also what do you mean by generic stadium? generic stadiums are the unofficial ones of the games, like crown lane

You mean you have files for spurs ect stadium inside your game folder for those stadium? Of course i have files of these stadiums in my data sceneassets stadium/fx/crowdplacement and also in ui stadium/stadiumsbig, because these stadiums were added with moddingway to replace the old ones, then to make they work with the server i created a zip with these files, but whatever stadium i load with these teams (atletico, tottenham, west ham) a generic stadium appears (generic stadiums are the unofficial ones of the games, like crown lane). I dont remember the name of the generic stadium that appears with ATM but is always the same.

What is the displayed name at the kick off hub? At the kickoff hup is displayed the edited db name of the stadium, (Estadio Wanda Metropolitano)

Does it match the cm16 names?
Of course, then the difference was "Estadio Vicente Calderòn" and "Estadio Vicente Calderon". Now i edited both in "Estadio Vicente Calderon" but it still doesnt work

Also what do you mean by generic stadium? generic stadiums are the unofficial ones of the games, like crown lane

Normally, with stadiums already installed to your game you don't have to add them to the map, but it should also work.

Did you export the dB files with dB master to the app exported_ect folder after you made you change with cm16? Without this, the change you made are not visible for the app.

What bugs me is that you are saying the tool works correctly for all the others stadiums. Is that correct? If it does, then it must be a database problem.

Normally, with stadiums already installed to your game you don't have to add them to the map, but it should also work.

Did you export the dB files with dB master to the app exported_ect folder after you made you change with cm16? Without this, the change you made are not visible for the app.

What bugs me is that you are saying the tool works correctly for all the others stadiums. Is that correct? If it does, then it must be a database problem.
- Normally, with stadiums already installed to your game you don't have to add them to the map, but it should also work.

Yes but i prefer to use the server because it let me to use a more elasting height of camera (in the teamstadiumlinks all the stadiums are related to a specific stadium with this feature)

- Did you export the dB files with dB master to the app exported_ect folder after you made you change with cm16? Without this, the change you made are not visible for the app.

No i havent tried it. I only edited the name on cm16. I have to give a try later.

- What bugs me is that you are saying the tool works correctly for all the others stadiums. Is that correct? If it does, then it must be a database problem.

Yes for teams that have licensed and unlicensed stadium too. I think that is a problem involving something with the teams whose stadiums were edited to replace the old ones. But i cant figure out where could be the problem

i just tried with other teams and discovered that there is also some teams in the same situation of ATM and Spurs, but they havent edited stadiums by moddingway in the data folder. I'm even more confused now.. also there seems to be no correlation with the database names because they seem correct .. I don't know how to fix this problem, it is absurd there must be a reason. Have you ever tried to load an edited stadium with ATM, Spurs or Amiens for example?

i just tried with other teams and discovered that there is also some teams in the same situation of ATM and Spurs, but they havent edited stadiums by moddingway in the data folder. I'm even more confused now.. also there seems to be no correlation with the database names because they seem correct .. I don't know how to fix this problem, it is absurd there must be a reason. Have you ever tried to load an edited stadium with ATM, Spurs or Amiens for example?

Yes for all three, it works perfectly here.

Did you use the original stadium or the rar? Because if i load the original stadium after delete the assignment it works, bur if i load whatever rar Estadio de Las Artes appears

I use both depending on the team.
But rar are not supported, it must be a zip or an uncompressed folder.

I use both depending on the team.
But rar are not supported, it must be a zip or an uncompressed folder.
Yes sorry i mean zip, but i'm referring specifically to ATM stadium, do you use zip or original stadium? Just to understand if is only a problem of mine

Yes sorry i mean zip, but i'm referring specifically to ATM stadium, do you use zip or original stadium? Just to understand if is only a problem of mine

I had ATM wanda stadium installed through my game folder and I just now tried to add it to the map (I also tried with another stadium file for check sake ) and they both work perfectly. If others stadium are working, it is really likely it is due to your db or your set up.

I had ATM wanda stadium installed through my game folder and I just now tried to add it to the map (I also tried with another stadium file for check sake ) and they both work perfectly. If others stadium are working, it is really likely it is due to your db or your set up.
The only particulary of my db should be that i assign different stadium "base of my teams" that are "kings abdullah stadium" and "vitality stadium". The first has the feature to have more elastic height, the second very low height. I assign this 2 stadiums to all my teams and loading the zip i have the home team stadium with the height that i wish. Now this work with all the teams, except for ATM, Spurs and west ham. Could depends on this? The edited database is teamstadiumlinks and stadium names (only for teams with original stadiums) but if it works for other stadiuns i cant figure out what difference is there with these 3 teams. Sorry for the papirus

I solved the problem importing the actual db to the server folder, i dont know what relation there was, but it doesnt mind. Thank you for have ispiring me to the solution

sorry if I ask you again, really sorry. but i have a big problem with career mode, since i don't understand why it no longer considers changed stadium names, (e.g. ucd afc has UCD bowl but in the pre-match screen it appears `` town park '') i don't understand for what reason, before instead always in career mode the changed name appeared and therefore I had no problem assigning the stadium with the server, but now I can't anymore ... I just wanted to ask you if you know a way to solve this problem, otherwise don't worry . I also tried to re-install the old database before I added the existing stadium names to be able to assign them but nothing, it keeps reading the stadium model name.

the strange thing is that in friendly match, it still appears the edited stadium name (the name of the stadium in the real life)

sorry if I ask you again, really sorry. but i have a big problem with career mode, since i don't understand why it no longer considers changed stadium names, (e.g. ucd afc has UCD bowl but in the pre-match screen it appears `` town park '') i don't understand for what reason, before instead always in career mode the changed name appeared and therefore I had no problem assigning the stadium with the server, but now I can't anymore ... I just wanted to ask you if you know a way to solve this problem, otherwise don't worry . I also tried to re-install the old database before I added the existing stadium names to be able to assign them but nothing, it keeps reading the stadium model name.

You need to select carefully your squad at the start of cm. I would recommand using default squad so that it matches the default database.
Or if you edited the names in game, use custom squad instead.

You need to select carefully your squad at the start of cm. I would recommand using default squad so that it matches the default database.
Or if you edited the names in game, use custom squad instead.
this happened in a career already underway where the names worked correctly, maybe it happened because I changed club in the negotiations of the game, but if I remember correctly it worked well, not sure anyway

I confirm that with "actual edited squad" it works again, thank you. But do this means that if i change team in game then i can't use the server anymore, or was it just a case?

I confirm that with "actual edited squad" it works again, thank you. But do this means that if i change team in game then i can't use the server anymore, or was it just a case?

The exported names inside the app folder have to match the names displayed in game or it won't work correctly. Why don't you use cm16 to do your edits directly to the dB?

The exported names inside the app folder have to match the names displayed in game or it won't work correctly. Why don't you use cm16 to do your edits directly to the dB?
I havent a problem with the server, i mean that maybe the reason that make the career change the name of the stadium in the pre-match screen was that i changed the club (in the negoziation of the career not with a new one), even if im not sure, and this could not make work the server. So i ask to you if you know if there is any correlation (between club changed in career mode and pre-match stadium name) or it was just a case

Here is a new update of the stadium server app:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/t2nte7k84j4zf98/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.8.rar/file

After switching to FIP v4 I started facing some inaccurate stadium loading particularily when trying to load the Camp nou. After a closer inspection the OCR was not able to identify correctly the "|" that separate the stadium name to the ref name in the kickoff hub (the tool was sometimes reading a "]" instead ) leading to random stadium being loaded instead of the Camp Nou.
In this version, the OCR tuning has been improved to avoid this confusion and the kickoff hub design has been edited to improve the OCR reading.

Last edited:
Here is a new update of the stadium server app:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/t2nte7k84j4zf98/Stadium_Server_Package_Pap_v1.8.rar/file

After switching to FIP v4 I started facing some inaccurate stadium loading particularily when trying to load the Camp nou. After a closer inspection the OCR was not able to identify correctly the "|" that separate the stadium name to the ref name in the kickoff hub (the tool was sometimes reading a "]" instead ) leading to random stadium being loaded instead of the Camp Nou.
In this version, the OCR tuning has been improved to avoid this confusion and the kickoff hub design has been edited to improve the OCR reading.
Thanks Pap. I was wondering if I have installed it wrong for the FIP v4.

Hi. Today I tried using the Stadium Server but the Python script window didn't load, I clicked to restart the window but it opens and closes immediately.

The code in R is the following:
> Stadium_Server()
Loading required package: sprof
Loading required package: gWidgetstcltk
Loading required package: gWidgets
Loading required package: tcltk
Loading required package: digest
Loading required package: stringdist
Loading required package: magick
Linking to ImageMagick 6.9.12.3
Enabled features: cairo, freetype, fftw, ghostscript, heic, lcms, pango, raw, rsvg, webp
Disabled features: fontconfig, x11
Loading required package: tesseract
Loading required package: gWidgets2RGtk2
Loading required package: memoise
Loading required package: RGtk2
Loading required package: gWidgets2

Attaching package: ‘gWidgets2’

The following objects are masked from ‘package:gWidgetstcltk’:

.gbasicdialog, .gbutton, .gcalendar, .gcheckbox, .gcheckboxgroup,
.gconfirm, .gdf, .gdfnotebook, .gedit, .gexpandgroup, .gfile,
.gfilebrowse, .gframe, .ggraphics, .ggraphicsnotebook, .ggroup,
.ghtml, .gimage, .ginput, .glabel, .glayout, .gmenu, .gmessage,