Stadium Server R App

i did as you said i hear the second sound but in game i don't see camp nou but the usual default stadium
1) Could you click on the BROWSE button.
2) Copy the game folder path inside the top white box.
3) Paste the path here.

4) Go to your game folder
5) Right click on the game exe and select properties.
6) Copy the path that you see.
7) Paste the path here.

I tried to run the stadium server to whom I assigned it .. but I always get this message ... sorry you can't send me your files so I can be sure it works
Screenshot (19).png

I do as in the video tutorial ... first I start when I see the game window I assign the stadiums ... and if I have already assigned them I run ....... then I start the game .... first I also heard two sounds but it always gave me the default stadium

Thank you so much @papinho81 for helping me with the Stadium server by solving something that would have been impossible without him...also I ask him and you for the complete configuration and working strings to change the net in the game ... I haven't been able to do it yet ... thanks❤️

hello guys, i hope you are all okay
post the message in this thread because we usually talk about software here:
tonight i have a problem with DB master, i make edits in teamstadiumlinks and the app records them, but when i play the game nothing changes......
it is as if no changes have been made
just today I made an update to the pc, can it depend on that? I don't know much about informatics

hello guys, i hope you are all okay
post the message in this thread because we usually talk about software here:
tonight i have a problem with DB master, i make edits in teamstadiumlinks and the app records them, but when i play the game nothing changes......
it is as if no changes have been made
just today I made an update to the pc, can it depend on that? I don't know much about informatics
Reset squad to default in game.

Loading required package: beepr
Error in unzip("C:\\Users\\Roberto\\Desktop\\ITA - Stadio Luigi Ferraris,Genoa.zip", :
zip file 'C:\Users\Roberto\Desktop\ITA - Stadio Luigi Ferraris,Genoa.zip' cannot be opened
Inoltre: Warning messages:
1: In for (i in seq_len(n)) { :
closing unused connection 3 (C:/Games/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
2: In vapply(n - siglens[short], function(ni) paste(rep("ANY", ni), :
closing unused connection 3 (C:/Games/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)
3: In for (i in seq_len(n)) { :
closing unused connection 3 (C:/Games/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
4: closing unused connection 3 (C:/Games/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)
5: In dir.create("Temp") : 'Temp' already exists
6: In max(score_home_cm) : no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf
7: In match(x, table, nomatch = 0L) :
closing unused connection 6 (C:/Games/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiums.txt)
8: In match(x, table, nomatch = 0L) :
closing unused connection 5 (C:/Games/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
9: In match(x, table, nomatch = 0L) :
closing unused connection 4 (C:/Games/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)
10: In match(x, table, nomatch = 0L) :
closing unused connection 3 (C:/Games/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiumassignments.txt)
Error in unzip("C:\\Users\\Roberto\\Desktop\\ITA - Stadio Luigi Ferraris,Genoa.zip", :
zip file 'C:\Users\Roberto\Desktop\ITA - Stadio Luigi Ferraris,Genoa.zip' cannot be opened
Inoltre: Warning messages:
1: In for (i in seq_len(n)) { :
2: closing unused connection 3 (C:/Games/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)
3: In UseMethod("levels") :
closing unused connection 6 (C:/Games/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiums.txt)
4: In UseMethod("levels") :
closing unused connection 5 (C:/Games/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teams.txt)
5: In UseMethod("levels") :
closing unused connection 4 (C:/Games/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/teamstadiumlinks.txt)
6: In UseMethod("levels") :
closing unused connection 3 (C:/Games/Stadium Server R App/exported_files_DB/stadiumassignments.txt)
7: In max(score_home_cm) : no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf

Hey @papinho81 i did everything literally as you told me i don't understand why it doesn't load stadiums tell me please what could it be? Thanks bye

How can i add a net color for the app? I tried to add 2 new ''netcolor'' with the related rx3s on the ''option'' folder, but they are still 17
I also tried to edit the pre-existing rx3s but they still remain the same

How can i add a net color for the app? I tried to add 2 new ''netcolor'' with the related rx3s on the ''option'' folder, but they are still 17
I also tried to edit the pre-existing rx3s but they still remain the same

The net option is not the best. You can't add new netcolor without editing the code. But you can replace/edit exisiting rx3 files, they will work in game despite the app will not show you the correct preview. This is because my app has no ability to read inside rx3 files. It reads the preview from a separate folder containing the exported pictures from the default 17 rx3. You can replace the picture there if you want.
Or you can use specific_netcolor that you put inside your stadium folder/zip and let the netcolor non edited in the app window.

The net option is not the best. You can't add new netcolor without editing the code. But you can replace/edit exisiting rx3 files, they will work in game despite the app will not show you the correct preview. This is because my app has no ability to read inside rx3 files. It reads the preview from a separate folder containing the exported pictures from the default 17 rx3. You can replace the picture there if you want.
Or you can use specific_netcolor that you put inside your stadium folder/zip and let the netcolor non edited in the app window.
ok thanks, I will try!

Hey Pap, I'm trying to reinstall this again! I think I've managed to get most of it working, but I'm not hearing the Mario sound....

When I open python, the window doesn't stay open, it just flashes and then it's closed. Should it stay open? I feel like something isn't working with the screenshot part....

Back
Top Bottom