SpoonyPizzas:- A message to owner(s) of Evo Web

SpoonyPizzas

Conference
8 January 2018
Hello,

I'm SpoonyPizzas, you may have heard of me... but I'm going to presume not. I'm a content creator for the PES series for the last year and a half with 24,000 subscribers although have been playing PES since forever (ISS64).

I'm in need of a bit of help... I want to help share PC patches on my YouTube channel from legitimate sources so those creating the patches get the appropriate credit they deserve as I've been informed that PES-Patch just steal everything. As long as they don't mind!

Basically, what I'm after... is someone to notify my email address whenever a high quality new patch is released or is going to be released. (I'll provide once someone can agree to help otherwise I'll get my Inbox spammed from subscribers).

This would a) help patch creators get the credit they deserve to a large audience and b) help me as I'm SUPER busy (spend on average 3-4hrs a night creating content for my YouTube channel).

It's a tall ask and hope you can help, if not, no hard feelings :)

-SpoonyPizzas

Hello,

I'm SpoonyPizzas, you may have heard of me... but I'm going to presume not. I'm a content creator for the PES series for the last year and a half with 24,000 subscribers although have been playing PES since forever (ISS64).

I'm in need of a bit of help... I want to help share PC patches on my YouTube channel from legitimate sources so those creating the patches get the appropriate credit they deserve as I've been informed that PES-Patch just steal everything. As long as they don't mind!

Basically, what I'm after... is someone to notify my email address whenever a high quality new patch is released or is going to be released. (I'll provide once someone can agree to help otherwise I'll get my Inbox spammed from subscribers).

This would a) help patch creators get the credit they deserve to a large audience and b) help me as I'm SUPER busy (spend on average 3-4hrs a night creating content for my YouTube channel).

-SpoonyPizzas
Not a patch but this could help: PES 20 Stadiums Thread for Stadium Server: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/★-pes-2020-stadiums-thread.80739/page-3#post-3422636

I've seen your videos by the way they're really good. Please do a Master League for PES 20!

Hello,

-SpoonyPizzas

Hello SpoonyPizzas,
I'm by no means the owner of EvoWeb, just average Joe.
But I do enjoy the content you put out on your channel and learn from it, so thanks for doing that!

However, what I don't understand is why don't you just come to Evo-Web and see for yourself?.
Why do you expect one of us to do that for you, mate?. You're probably very busy, but... so are we!

Here are a few stuff you should keep an eye out and watch out for:

-EvoWeb Patch
-EvoSwitcher
-EvoPatch

Which are going to be sort of the base patches, AIO solutions (Faces, Kits, Logos, Badges, etc).
And then you can further customize the game with Stadiums from the Stadium Section of the Forum ( usable via StadiumServer), Chants (by Predator), and of course... why not, my GFX MOD (New Lighting that will enable you to have different type Winter Day / Summer Day scenarios for some of the stadiums) new Turfs, new Grass textures), or you can choose some other turf mods by others like Endo or Makidan.

So write them down and make sure to check them out in a few weeks or months.

Cheers.

Hey Chuny,
Certainly not an expectation, just asking if that would be possible, but yeah i completely understand if people are busy.
Sure, I could keep checking the forums on a daily basis for the latest updates, but thought it would be cool to notify the community of future mods "coming soon", when to roughly expect them, what they actually do etc.
Thanks for the reply dude and will be sure to keep an eye out.

Hey Chuny,
Certainly not an expectation, just asking if that would be possible, but yeah i completely understand if people are busy.
Sure, I could keep checking the forums on a daily basis for the latest updates, but thought it would be cool to notify the community of future mods "coming soon", when to roughly expect them, what they actually do etc.
Thanks for the reply dude and will be sure to keep an eye out.

Nevertheless, I will try to think of something that can work for all of us, because I know you're going to produce fantastic content with our mods.
What about Twitter? Would it work for you if we let you know about the best mods that way?.

Nevertheless, I will try to think of something that can work for all of us, because I know you're going to produce fantastic content with our mods.
What about Twitter? Would it work for you if we let you know about the best mods that way?.
Sharing with EvoWeb Twitter our mods would be the unique method to be more famous than stealer site like pespatch. Because a download when is only on EvoWeb I arrive on 300 downloads, when it get published on these stealer sites I have a download boom. So share our mods on social media imho would be the best method to counteract these stealer sites.

Sharing with EvoWeb Twitter our mods would be the unique method to be more famous than stealer site like pespatch. Because a download when is only on EvoWeb I arrive on 300 downloads, when it get published on these stealer sites I have a download boom. So share our mods on social media imho would be the best method to counteract these stealer sites.
Spoony was not aware of this that's not his fault though so i comment on his particular video where he was sharing pes patch site and i glad he is here. I have told him exactly the same idea so people get to know Evo-web not stealers. Btw thanks for coming spoony keep up your good work.

Spoony was not aware of this that's not his fault though so i comment on his particular video where he was sharing pes patch site and i glad he is here. I have told him exactly the same idea so people get to know Evo-web not stealers. Btw thanks for coming spoony keep up your good work.
This wasn't a criticizing to Spoony but a council to EvoWeb staff to get EvoWeb more known than stealer sites

I think its not just the stealing but the Triple Adfly or whatever link site used is a bigger problem. People that aren't tech savvy will end up maybe with a virus from some the malicious software lurking within the ads.

Yes i mean, use one Link share site, to send to another link share site then you maybe get the file after closing your 8th popup

This wasn't a criticizing to Spoony but a council to EvoWeb staff to get EvoWeb more known than stealer sites[/QUOTEI d
This wasn't a criticizing to Spoony but a council to EvoWeb staff to get EvoWeb more known than stealer sites
That's why i messaged him, you didn't get my point. I told him to remove pes patch site and include evo-web site so the real creators gets the appreciation.

Back
Top Bottom