Branko Ilic (Domzale) --> Real Betis

Tim Matavz (Gorica) --> Ajax Amsterdam

Last edited:
Re: Speculation Transfer 06/07 Thread

Ronaldo (Real Madrid) ---> AC Milán
Javier Saviola (Barcelona) ---> Valencia
Stefano Seedorf (Groningen) ---> Charlton Athletic

Another young Slovenian player. I haven't seen him play, but he's supposably a very talented player.

hicham el mahdoufi , moroccan left back playing for olympic khouribga , is said to be signing in espanol barcelone within the next 48 hours .

Heard on Belgian television yesterday: Onyewu played his last match for Standard yesterday evening...he's going to Olympique Marseille...poor Gooch...what a shit team...makes sense however there close (and unsavoury) links between both (very unsavoury) clubs...Maffia..here comes Gooch.
If this is true, this must be the worst transfer move of the year (for the player).

Heard on Belgian television yesterday: Onyewu played his last match for Standard yesterday evening...he's going to Olympique Marseille...poor Gooch...what a shit team...makes sense however there close (and unsavoury) links between both (very unsavoury) clubs...Maffia..here comes Gooch.
If this is true, this must be the worst transfer move of the year (for the player).
heard it too during the derby between charlerois and standard de liege , it seems official as the commentator seemed pretty sure when he said that the yellow card wouldn't change a thing as he wouldn't be there for the next game anyway .

if he wants to earn some real money i'd say have a go for epl.

I couldn't imagine Cristiano Ronaldo in the system of Real Madrid, the Spanish team not use wingers usually.

You think Ronaldo is crazy enough to self-destruct going for Real? Man he will never accept that...only go for Italy...Continuing in ManU for now is the best option.

Peace

Olivier Thomert (Lens) --> Rennes
Jussiê (Lens) --> Bordeaux
Frédéric Piquionne (Saint-Etienne) -- > Lens, England

Berger, Jörg; Neururer, Peter; Steevens, Hub; Magath, Felix; Schuster, Bern; von Heesen, Thomas --> Hamburger SV

You think Ronaldo is crazy enough to self-destruct going for Real? Man he will never accept that...only go for Italy...Continuing in ManU for now is the best option.
Well, I think yes; he could go to Real Madrid for the next season if the Spanish team make a great offer to him and the club... obviously I think wouldn't be a good decission, but for a reason I don't know what is it, Real Madrid usually can do impressive signs to their condition.

Pablo Ferrari (River Plate) ---> Los Ángeles Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom