Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 05/06 Thread

Wow, Pierre Wome will be great for Inter :).

Speculation by "Marca" and "A BOLA":

Javier Saviola (Barça) -> Benfica

ortansevin said:
yok zaten 10 kişi baş edemiyolar batıyolar ezk herifler...hepsi ya türk düşmanı ibneler

BOSVER ARKADAS,

birgun butun bu picler turk bayragina diz cokup istiklal marsini soylucek, aklina takma, butun piclerin sirasi gelcektir !

Rentalkid said:
Claudio Pizarro (FC Bayern) ---> FC Chelsea
Where did you see this possibility?, here nothing been spoken about it.

Speculations

Owen Hargreaves (Bayern München) ---> Middlesbrough
James Collins (Cardiff City) ---> West Ham United

I wonder who will get Vieri.
AS newspaper said that gerard wants Real Madrid. Just news to sell of course.
Pizarro for Chelsea. Good player, I'm sure mourinho will be happy if he joins.

slighly off topic.
Is there a thread with official transfers?, so that i can use to update Pro Evo 4 teams.
thx

yea
summer transfer thread, ill bring it back up.

Now it´s official, for 25 million euros Robinho is the new "galactico" confirmed this friday 4.15 pm

There is nothing on the RM site.
I'm not saying that he won't go, acctually it's the logical outcome that he will join RM.

They took their time with that deal.

I think Robinho´s transfer has got the highest value for a brasilian player, US$ 29,7 million almost R$ 70 million

But they moved from European to European clubs.

Ronaldinho
Gremio -> PSG cost $0 for PSG ... After that we had PSG-Barça.

Ronaldo
Cruzeiro -> PSV did not cost so much. PSV-Barça-Inter-Real came after.

Adriano
Flamengo -> Parma was a trade involving Alex (now at Fenerbahce) from Parma to Flamengo. Parma-Inter occured last year.

This is the biggest transfer envolving a Brazilian player, playing in Brazil, to Europe.

Brazillian teams are getting robbed. They need to start demanding more money. I mean, these guys are winning the world cup for their country and they leave their original club for free?

?
If they're not bound to their teams anymore they move for free, no matter where they are from or for which team they play.
Ronaldo an Co. were significant talents when they left Brazil, but by no means as big as we know them now. Same with Robinho, but since he could show off at the Confed Cup his transfer value jumped to a multiple.

Ronaldinhos case is different though. He was best player of the Confed Cup as well as best scorer 99, before that MVP at the youth championships and and and....but PSG got him for only 5 million Euros...
Can't believe no club was smart enough to outbid them, but then again he made the right decision not moving to one of the big 10 clubs so soon, considering he is the worlds best player at the moment.
That could very well be Robinhos problem in the future. He already plays for Real Madrid and cost a shitload of money, the media in Madrid as well as the own crowd can be very moody at times.

Speculation to completed signing, Zenden moves to Liverpool! Former Chelsea, great player.

Revan said:
Pizarro for Chelsea. Good player, I'm sure mourinho will be happy if he joins.
I believe that's isn't an exact rumour. Here, different media of press have contradicted that interest.

Confirmed

Darren Powell (Crystal Palace) ---> Southampton

Speculations

Robbie Blake (Birmingham City) ---> Leeds United

Rentalkid said:
?
If they're not bound to their teams anymore they move for free, no matter where they are from or for which team they play.
Ronaldo an Co. were significant talents when they left Brazil, but by no means as big as we know them now. Same with Robinho, but since he could show off at the Confed Cup his transfer value jumped to a multiple.

Ronaldinhos case is different though. He was best player of the Confed Cup as well as best scorer 99, before that MVP at the youth championships and and and....but PSG got him for only 5 million Euros...
Can't believe no club was smart enough to outbid them, but then again he made the right decision not moving to one of the big 10 clubs so soon, considering he is the worlds best player at the moment.
That could very well be Robinhos problem in the future. He already plays for Real Madrid and cost a shitload of money, the media in Madrid as well as the own crowd can be very moody at times.
You're right about Robinho but what other club could he have moved to?

Official :

Mamadou Niang (Strasbourg) ---> Olympique de Marseille

RuneEdge said:
Brazillian teams are getting robbed. They need to start demanding more money. I mean, these guys are winning the world cup for their country and they leave their original club for free?

I believe that european teams do not pay much because of the fear that the player might not adapt to european football and perform has he did in south america. There have been many examples.
Although riquelme is playing great now, at the first year at barça he looked like an average player. Saviola another example. Many more are around.

EDIT: thx sulph :)

Speculations

Kieron Richardson (Manchester United) ---> Rangers (Loan)

According to 'The Sun' it's a possibility. I'd cream if he signed.

scratch-br said:
But they moved from European to European clubs.

Ronaldinho
Gremio -> PSG cost $0 for PSG ... After that we had PSG-Barça.

Ronaldo
Cruzeiro -> PSV did not cost so much. PSV-Barça-Inter-Real came after.

Adriano
Flamengo -> Parma was a trade involving Alex (now at Fenerbahce) from Parma to Flamengo. Parma-Inter occured last year.

This is the biggest transfer envolving a Brazilian player, playing in Brazil, to Europe.

ehm :

Kaka'
Sao paolo -> Milan ... Cost Milan $10 Million :D

lool, He is good and Brazillian :D

Tomasz Hajto (Nurnberg) ---> Admira Wacker

They are talking about a move.

Revan said:
I believe that european teams do not pay much because of the fear that the player might not adapt to european football and perform has he did in south america. There have been many examples.
Although riquelme is playing great now, at the first year at barça he looked like an average player. Saviola another example. Many more are around.

The econamy in South America doesnt help either!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom