Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 09/10 Thread

Marcus Berg (Groningen) -> Hamburger SV
Fabian Johnson (1860) -> Wolfsburg
Sergiu Radu (Wolfsburg) -> Bielefeld
Giovanni Federico (Dortmund) -> Bielefeld

Tim Borowski ( FC Bayern ) --- (Fenerbahçe)

Crazy Türkish Media or Quality Turkish media :D

Mark Viduka(NU) -> Fulham or Arsenal /free

but what about Duff, Geremi, Smith, Martins, Barton, Ameobi, Nzogbia???
They should play in Premier League or other top league...such a waste...

rofl
If he accepts (which i doubt) some hate and caos will be created around Inter/Mourinho/Nedved. Hope he knows what to do.

nedved's situation is getting a bit pathetic, really. he wants to retire, but somehow his agent always manage to change his mind (... so that he can get his percentage on the contract signing).
this year was really ridiculous. at the end of the season pavel clearely said he didn't want to keep playing anymore.... but every time the journalist made the same question to Raiola (the agent) he said the opposite "naaah! i'm know that deep in his heart he wants to play... trust me, not him... he's not thinking clearely... i know best".

1 month ago they even interviewed both of them in the same time. there was pavel in front of the mike, replying to the journalist "no, this time is for real, i'm gonna retire"... and right behind pavel shoulders, raiola (without being noticed by pavel) was contraddicting pavel, by doing a :NONO: . his facial expression though was not like the one in the smiley... he looked like he was saying to the camera "naah, don't worry, eventually he'll play".
:LOL:

i can't stand agents.

I read on the internet that Nedved rejected the offer from inter.. :)

Tuncay + Downing (Middlesbroguh) ---> Aston Villa
they bid 18 million pounds for both players

I read that the greatest football talent Robert Lewandowski of Poland is due to pass to the top in about 5 million

Kyle Naughton (Sheff Utd) --> Spurs

I guess having four RB's in the squad isn't enough for Harry.

:BRICK:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom