Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 08/09 Thread

Do you have a source for me please?

I will never understand why the English have such a bad attitude towards Lampard.

im not english, but i think the guy is avg, with the exception of his shot and finishing abilties, nothing other then that, he is joey barton with finishing skill.. i think gareth barry is such a better player overall..

But is there something as "suited" for a specific style of football? So many players have proven that it is indeed possible to compete in leagues which are very different in terms of style.
I don't think it is a question of playing-style rather than a question of mentality if you suceed in a foreign country or do not.

And the days of kick-&-rush style football are long gone.
I think a player like Lampard, who is the central figure in a team like Chelsea can compete anywhere in the world. Atop of that I don't think Mourinho (the VERY possible new coach of Inter) would have problems to fit Lampard into the team.

Lampard isn't technically the best i reckon with Mourinho giving him a similar role as the Chelsea one would do quite good, yet i doubt he will leave Chelsea.

I have to disagree with that. Lampard is technically way above the average.
Remember, Technique is not dribbling. He has great passing, a good shot, good position, never gets tired. How can a player with these qualities not be great?

It's a move to make more money. He will probably receive 2 ou 3 times more than he did at Porto.
that's a normal reason but not the only one . you'll have to mention also the fact that he will face tougher teams than in the bwinleague . if it was only for money he would have gone for Qatar or something like that .

He was asking for more money since the start of the season. The club wasn't willing to give what he asked. So the main reason is surely money.

Golański (Steaua Bucharest) --> Benfica

I have to disagree with that. Lampard is technically way above the average.
Remember, Technique is not dribbling. He has great passing, a good shot, good position, never gets tired. How can a player with these qualities not be great?

He needs to be careful though. In Italy there is lots of nice food and nice women. He has already has problems with his weight in the past and the temptation of pasta, pizza, tiramisu all washed down with a nice bottle of red wine could be difficult for someone like him. Gazza really had problems with his weight when he was at Lazio and I can see Lampard having the same issue.

He will struggle with the women as well. Born in the east end of London, Frank is normally used to women of a moderate to low asthetic quality. When he went to Las Vegas he was like a man on a mission, trying his luck with many of the dancers in the city and this caused big problems with his long term girlfriend. He will really struggle with the temptations of Italy, where 90% of women are of an exceptionally high quality. His only chance is because he is going to Milan, in the north. It's common knowledge that southern and central Italy (e.g. Rome, Napoli, Florence, Calabria, Sicily) has the best cuisine in the country and better women, if Frank was heading to one of these cities it would be a disaster for his career as he would have too many distractions and couldn't focus. Maybe in the harsh business cities of Turin and Milan there are less temptations and a player like him might make it.

Diego Buonanotte (River Plate) --> Benfica

David Trezeguet (Juventus) ---> FC Barcelona
Lilian Thuram (FC Barcelona) ---> PSG
Claude Makelele (Chelsea FC) ---> PSG
Sylvain Wiltord (FC Rennes) ---> PSG
Robert Pires (Villareal) ---> PSG
Grégory Coupet (Lyon) ---> PSG
Ludovic Butelle (Valencia) ----> French Club

Last edited:

Anyone not going to PSG?

I can't see Pires leaving for PSG either.

Anyone not going to PSG?

Me too but it's rumour thread and PSG desire :LOL:
but Thuram girlfriend leaving and work in Paris, Karine Le Marchand from France 5 channel

Yohann Gourcuff (Milan AC) ---> Bordeaux (Loan)
Yoan Gouffran (Caen) ---> Bordeaux
Mario Yepes (PSG) ---> Espanyol
Peguy Luyindula (PSG) ---> Olympiakos

He needs to be careful though. In Italy there is lots of nice food and nice women. He has already has problems with his weight in the past and the temptation of pasta, pizza, tiramisu all washed down with a nice bottle of red wine could be difficult for someone like him. Gazza really had problems with his weight when he was at Lazio and I can see Lampard having the same issue.

He will struggle with the women as well. Born in the east end of London, Frank is normally used to women of a moderate to low asthetic quality. When he went to Las Vegas he was like a man on a mission, trying his luck with many of the dancers in the city and this caused big problems with his long term girlfriend. He will really struggle with the temptations of Italy, where 90% of women are of an exceptionally high quality. His only chance is because he is going to Milan, in the north. It's common knowledge that southern and central Italy (e.g. Rome, Napoli, Florence, Calabria, Sicily) has the best cuisine in the country and better women, if Frank was heading to one of these cities it would be a disaster for his career as he would have too many distractions and couldn't focus. Maybe in the harsh business cities of Turin and Milan there are less temptations and a player like him might make it.

:LOL:

Not happening. It is illegal.

Last edited:

Anyone not going to PSG?

In todays newspaper, say that PSG are interested in Izmailov, player of Sporting...

But, dont think that will happen, because Sporting is going to pay the 4,5 millions to Lokomotiv...

I think Lampard is a very good player...what i like most is his passing ability....

And about the Italian food and Lampard's weight.
I think Italian food is much more healthy for sports people than lots of other countries' food...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom