Speculation Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speculation Transfer 07/08 Thread

15m. € for Arda? It'll be the worst transfer if Newcastle United affords Arda. He'll be like Tuncay. If he wants to be legend, he needs to stay in Turkey because his capacity is not good as Nihat or Emre.

I highly doubt it.
Galatasaray is a big club, but Ochoa will move to a BIGGER club.

Cute player talking abaout his FM stats but Galatasaray doesn't need any goalkeeper at this time Orkun Usak is showing wonderfull play at this time.Maybe we will try Issakson again in summer for CL games next year.. :) He is too young to cover Galatasaray's goal.. :)

i highly doubt galatasaray's chances for playing in CL next year
and i think galatasaray is big enough for an unproved goalkeeper like ochoa

and i think galatasaray is big enough for an unproved goalkeeper like ochoa

are you serious?
Ochoa is a proved keeper!

he is the 1st option for the national team and he is the starter gk for America (which is one of the most important team in Mexico.. and BTW, everyone knows the Mexican league is waaaay better than the Turk one)

Also, he was nominated for the Ballon D'or last year.

So i still think he's too much of a keeper for Galatasaray

Sonoman - dont forget that Turkish teams have first choice on all the best players before everybody else ;)

everyone knows the Mexican league is waaaay better than the Turk one

no one knew that thanks for the information
that's why one of your teams loaned besiktas' worst player
oh! or was it the exact same team ochoa was playing for

do you have any idea about galatasaray's 2 talented goalkeepers?
so shut the hell up

Last edited:

are you serious?
Ochoa is a proved keeper!

he is the 1st option for the national team and he is the starter gk for America (which is one of the most important team in Mexico.. and BTW, everyone knows the Mexican league is waaaay better than the Turk one)

Also, he was nominated for the Ballon D'or last year.

So i still think he's too much of a keeper for Galatasaray

Ochoa might be great goalkeeper, but he has no chance to prove himself to the world because Mexican League is not enough for a one player to prove him self. Can you tell me one of the player that proves himself to the world from South America? Managers only looks talent from South America than the players proves them self at Europe. So, these things you've said has nonsense.

About Mexican League, I've no idea but players like Federico Higuain who sacked from Besiktas plays at your best team in league. So, lets close this case.

:)

Fergie eyes £40m Lyon double raid

ALEX FERGUSON has targeted Lyon duo Karim Benzema and Hatem Ben Arfa in a sensational £40million swoop.

Boss Fergie made his move just a week before Manchester United face the French side in a Champions League last-16 clash.

He spoke to Lyon chief Jean Aulas about striker Benzema and winger Ben Arfa last week.

Aulas said: “I spoke to Sir Alex. I told him that Benzema and Ben Arfa will not leave in the next two years. We want to build our future on them.

“If he wants to exchange Cristiano Ronaldo for Ben Arfa we could talk about it but they would have to also give us a bit of money.”

But Aulas’ remarks will not put off Fergie, who spoke to the Lyon president before Saturday’s game with Sochaux.

The pair are also summer targets for Arsenal and Chelsea.

SunSport told you several months ago about Arsenal’s interest in the Lyon stars but now Fergie has stolen a march on the Gunners.

French ace Benzema, 20, is one of the hottest strikers in Europe with 16 goals in 24 league games this season.

Fergie sees jet-heeled Ben Arfa, 20, as a long-term replacement for Ryan Giggs, 34.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article791670.ece

Ochoa might be great goalkeeper, but he has no chance to prove himself to the world because Mexican League is not enough for a one player to prove him self. Can you tell me one of the player that proves himself to the world from South America? Managers only looks talent from South America than the players proves them self at Europe. So, these things you've said has nonsense.

About Mexican League, I've no idea but players like Federico Higuain who sacked from Besiktas plays at your best team in league. So, lets close this case.

:)

when people talk of europe, they think of england, france, spain, italy, germany and the Netherlands, not turkey... Ochoa would immediatley be one of the better goalkeepers in the turkish league.

when people talk of europe, they think of england, france, spain, italy, germany and the Netherlands, not turkey... Ochoa would immediatley be one of the better goalkeepers in the turkish league.

I've no idea about Ochoa. He must be young and talented but I've never watched his matches, so i cant have comment about him. But, have you got any idea about keepers in Turkish Super League? For example, Luiz Martinez (keeper of Colombian National team.) plays for Vestel Manisaspor, it's one of the mid level team in Turkish League. Renny Vega (keeper of Venezuella National team.) plays for Bursaspor, same level with Manisaspor. And Oscar Cordoba. He played for Boca Juniors, Besiktas and now at Antalyaspor in our second league. Our league has too many talented keepers from South America and Ochoa would be a great choice for a mid level team in Turkish league like his equals. But, he's too young for our bigger teams like Fenerbahce and Galatasaray. He needs to prove him self in International cups. Or in Europe, doesnt matter if you add Turkey in that list or not.

I didn't know that.
And I don't believe it, either.

And I don't believe it either.
Turkish League Week 24
1-Besiktas 52
2-G.Saray 51
3-F.Bahce 51
4-Sivas 51
5-Kayseri 45

Five of these teams have chance became Champ for 10 weeks left.This is the quality of TSL...
Galatasaray defated by Kasımpasa at the deep.
Fenerbahce defated by Bursaspor at 8th.
Besiktas will be play Genclerbirligi at 16th maybe new suprise is coming..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom