Sony PlayStation

Think it was more exciting for the PS/PC community.

Finally Spider-Man on PC.
Will possibly make me replay it, but without the awful draw distance.

Ugh was waiting for an announcement of Ghost of Tsushima on PC.... expected it to come before Spiderman. But as long as they keep porting its all good.
Think it was more exciting for the PS/PC community.

Finally Spider-Man on PC.
Will possibly make me replay it, but without the awful draw distance

I don't know. Sony activated my PS Now auto renewal yesterday. This happened 3 months before expiration. At least they're adding 6-7 games. The rest is the same. PS3 list is almost the same as before. Sony doesn't even care to pay some money and bring back Fight Night or Top Spin 4.

Got it... I actually ahdnt looked at the PSNow list in years. It would be nice if they had a tier for just PC streaming at a lower price.

New PS Plus is live in Europe.
Indeed. I'm on the Premium tier. I can understand the excitement of those that didn't have Ps Now but for me it's just a few more games in the catalogue. Downloading Ghost of Tsushima DC. Next is Miles Morales and maybe AC Valhalla. Having a good PC with Gamepass Ultimate doesn't help either. 😀

Another thing: Not being able to stream PS5 games from PS4, PS5 and PC is unacceptable imo especially with the lack of PS5 consoles in the market. There are some bizarre marketing decisions by Sony which I can't really understand. It feels like that they don't want to move forward or they have huge financial difficulties (unlikely).

Last edited:
New PS Plus is live in Europe.
No idea when they will mix it with PS Now? Didn't checked closely.

Well on the PS Now big games, i don't know but i believe there's Horizon Zero Dawn 1st and Ghost of Tsushima i didn't made, and i saw the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy remaster that seems interesting. Last of us never tried (for no reason, probably out too late on PS3, and i was too much on Bloodborne etc. at the time)

But the issue is they've made so much remake, remaster etc. that the originals are replaced. Sad about the licenced games, but i think they can add them for example if they ask permission for some of them no? As long as the game got only one licence / Naruto for example which i don't care. It's another affair with Fight Night Champions as they got multiple real boxers licences on it / Top spin the same.

This is the first time I kind of need an extra ssd to fit all the new games I want t try. I have already sacrificed Fifa 22.

This is the first time I kind of need an extra ssd to fit all the new games I want t try. I have already sacrificed Fifa 22.
I wouldn't call it a sacrifice! You should be relieved!
You don't need an extra SSD. You can stream the games you're interested in. PS Now stream quality was absolutely flawless for me at 1080p.
Just stream a game, if you like it download it, finish it and move to the next one. Or keep 2 of them. I can't see the point playing 3 or more games.

I wouldn't call it a sacrifice! You should be relieved!
You don't need an extra SSD. You can stream the games you're interested in. PS Now stream quality was absolutely flawless for me at 1080p.
Just stream a game, if you like it download it, finish it and move to the next one. Or keep 2 of them. I can't see the point playing 3 or more games.
I was about to say that… 😂

@Isslander just optimized his system with the help of FIFA22! 😉

First game I got after the update is Deliver Us The Moon. I was going to buy the PS5 version in May but it got delayed and put directly on Plus - lucky me! I actually tried the PS4 version last night before the updated one dropped and they have polished it significantly. It still has a bit of a frame drop while autosaving, but in the PS4 version it just ground to a halt for a second.
It's one of those "something went wrong on a space station" games and it still feels a bit dated, but I like it so far.

I got the Premium subscription because I felt there wasn't much difference in the upgrade price for the 10 months I had left. The classics collection is still bloody appalling, they better put some more stuff on there. But the extra tier is quite good, when you haven't bought most of the games already. I did notice one game with an end date in August - WRC 10. Not sure if it means it will be unavailable or just not available for new subscribers after that. Returnal has been downloaded and some others are waiting in the wings. I recommend The Messenger - an retro style game with some surprises, I already played a lot of it on Switch but I might finish it here.

First game I got after the update is Deliver Us The Moon. I was going to buy the PS5 version in May but it got delayed and put directly on Plus - lucky me! I actually tried the PS4 version last night before the updated one dropped and they have polished it significantly. It still has a bit of a frame drop while autosaving, but in the PS4 version it just ground to a halt for a second.
It's one of those "something went wrong on a space station" games and it still feels a bit dated, but I like it so far.

I got the Premium subscription because I felt there wasn't much difference in the upgrade price for the 10 months I had left. The classics collection is still bloody appalling, they better put some more stuff on there. But the extra tier is quite good, when you haven't bought most of the games already. I did notice one game with an end date in August - WRC 10. Not sure if it means it will be unavailable or just not available for new subscribers after that. Returnal has been downloaded and some others are waiting in the wings. I recommend The Messenger - an retro style game with some surprises, I already played a lot of it on Switch but I might finish it here.

WRC 10 will disappear at the end of August.
Sony did it quite often with games on PS Now, whenever they had any top titles they would be available for about 3/4 months.

WRC 10 will disappear at the end of August.
Sony did it quite often with games on PS Now, whenever they had any top titles they would be available for about 3/4 months.
Yes I have since seen that the games do indeed leave the service for good so you can't just claim them before the end date like the monthly games.

Y'all mother-effers have been sleeping on Returnal though. That is a fun game and perfect to try if you have the Extra tier (I'll admit it, it was probably a bit too expensive before).

Last edited:
I love Robocop on video games (one of the rare licence ported well, from Gameboy to Arcade) but on FPS...
Just need to see Alex fu***ng Murphy robotised badass on Third Person while i'm playing.

I brought it on MK11, even if i didn't play a lot on PS5 ftm.

I get them using 1st person so they can use the HUD elements from the movies. Animaations look maybe a bit.... well, robotic, but it also looks reeeeeaally sharp.

I get them using 1st person so they can use the HUD elements from the movies. Animaations look maybe a bit.... well, robotic, but it also looks reeeeeaally sharp.
Enemies and PNG looks also horribly outdated graphically (a bit "goofy") like a PS3 game. Well, everything in fact after watching, but the game seems fun. I don't know what to think, but i kinda understand why Sony didn't showed it. Looks a bit like an indie game or a remake from the mentionned PS3 era.

Note : Only the Robocop is well done (if it wasn't for a game called Robocop...)

Back
Top Bottom