Sony PlayStation

So just yesterday, on Black Friday, I bought myself Lumafusion (a video editing software for iPad). I thought to myself, let’s get something productive instead of some none sense i usually buy.

This morning when I sat down to prepare my PS4 Pro for reselling (backup, saves, initialization), I saved some videos and screenshots from the old PlayStation!

Pretty new to the editing on iPad (had some tries with iMovie) and editing overall, I watched some tutorial videos regarding my new software. Started “working” and stuff...
I felt like a Hollywood director 3 hours later. :LOL: it’s really not much but it’s a start. :)

I hope you enjoy this video and I’m very thankful for any tips and tricks. Everyone started as an amateur, right...!? ;)

Last edited:
Very just had stock for sale for about an hour, all gone now.

There's a discord server that is monitoring stock. I can post it if anyone needs it.

Very just had stock for sale for about an hour, all gone now.

There's a discord server that is monitoring stock. I can post it if anyone needs it.
Yes please - I've been following Digital Foundry Deals on Twitter and no joy so far.

i don't think that is the whole compatibility - that's just games that get a dedicated port with some extra features.

That not backwards compatibility, just free upgrade PS4 to PS5.
You can play 99% of PS4 games on your PS5.
this!
i don't think that is the whole compatibility - that's just games that get a dedicated port with some extra features.
and this!!

the game library is huge and I like the gift of those PSplus titles for all new PS5 owner. There is something to play for everyone I guess.
myself I downloaded Days Gone again and had some slaughter! Nice update btw!
though I can’t wait for games to take more advantage of the new hardware.

Last edited:
That not backwards compatibility, just free upgrade PS4 to PS5.
You can play 99% of PS4 games on your PS5.

So what and how is that 99%?
Im pretty sure majority will be compatible as there are no exclusives for PS5 so far and still for a while except for Demon Souls.
But still would be good to know what is compatible...

So what and how is that 99%?
Im pretty sure majority will be compatible as there are no exclusives for PS5 so far and still for a while except for Demon Souls.
But still would be good to know what is compatible...

In a simple way - same architeture in a way, basically since the PS4, they are effectively using the same architecture.
So the chances of finding a PS4 game to not work on a PS5, is absolutely slim to none, which is why it is 99%, as there is probably some game out there somewhere which does not work.

Last edited:
Kena - Bridge of Spirits 8 new screenshots:

kenabridge-01.jpg

more here: http://www.gamefront.de/archiv11-2020-gamefront/Kena-Bridge-of-Spirits---Bilder-Screenshost-PS5.html

Stock everywhere today. Everyone who wanted one should have got one. Resale prices should start tumbling now.

Curry's no stock, Amazon no stock,, Argos no stock ..even playstation have said everything's been sold so you'll have to get lucky

They were selling from about 02:00 this morning at Argos and were pretty easy to get there, and on Amazon later in the morning. Game had a queue, don't thing Currys sold any today yet.

Curry's no stock, Amazon no stock,, Argos no stock ..even playstation have said everything's been sold so you'll have to get lucky

All stock is apparently gone now for Christmas for both consoles.
Amazon and Argos sold their stock at 4AM.
Very had some from 10.55 and sold out by 11, with many orders likely to be cancelled.
Currys never had any.
John Lewis their website crashed and when it came back up they were all gone.
Game had some but were for Christmas delivery, all sold out now till Christmas.

If you don't have a PS5 now, then you def won't get one for Christmas.
So expect eBay prices to climb till Christmas.

All stock is apparently gone now for Christmas for both consoles.
Amazon and Argos sold their stock at 4AM.
Very had some from 10.55 and sold out by 11, with many orders likely to be cancelled.
Currys never had any.
John Lewis their website crashed and when it came back up they were all gone.
Game had some but were for Christmas delivery, all sold out now till Christmas.

If you don't have a PS5 now, then you def won't get one for Christmas.
So expect eBay prices to climb till Christmas.
Thankfully I got one from Curry's in 1st wave

Stock everywhere today. Everyone who wanted one should have got one. Resale prices should start tumbling now.
Are you joking?

A lot of stock (Amazon, Argos) came online in the early hours. 2am-4am. By 7am it was gone.

EE had some - for mobile customers only. BT had some - gone within the ten minutes it took me to see the news on Twitter.

The rest - and this isn't even considering all the bots... Very's stock lasted for about four minutes. I was in a 38,000 queue at ShopTo, so no chance there. As for GAME, I managed to get on, but they have decided to be total pieces of shit and force you into buying a bundle, buying shit nobody wants just so they can make an extra £100k. This was the page earlier today, which was initially sorted by price, high-low, and started at something like £700:

IvuazXp.jpg

Fuck GAME. They're just as bad as the scalpers. (As are CEX, who are selling them for £800.)

So, I won't have one for Christmas. Which I'm telling myself is a good thing, based on a video I've seen of a guy measuring the RAM temperature. The cooling solution is absolutely shocking. (But, I'd have bought one if I could, so it's just sour grapes.)

I went on Amazon after 08:00 and was able to get to the checkout on one.

Even this evening I managed to get into Shopto after waiting on the queue and there was stock.

Back
Top Bottom