Someone please give us feedback for PES5 on 360!!

The one thing I've had real trouble ajusting to is pressing the right shoulder button and right trigger in sync. for the super cancel.
I too plummeted down the ranking table when I switched from Xbox+PS2 pad adapter to 360. But once you get used to it, it's back to business as usual.

I dont have the original Xbox so I cant compare but when I played PES5 in HD, it wasnt anything special.
It looks a lot better on my PC.

played it on 360 tonight, its a lot sharper on the 360 as where other xbox games i tried on it, the RGB tv out seems much better on 360 than the Xbox

How would you rate the graphics from PES 5 on the xbox 360 and how on the 'normal' xbox?

Thnx already!

Last edited:
PES5 has been my most played game on the 360 and i have been blown away by the crispness and details of the GFX, even more so now i have just got my Samsung 26" LCD TV. I can see a lot more of the animation that i never even saw before such as the Joe Cole flick, i say JC cos he's the first i notice do it. Also to think this is running in emulation mode on the 360, can't wait for a dedicated 360 version. This from a game that i thought looked blurry on the original xbox too...By the way it looks even better using the 360 VGA cable even more sharper than component although you do loose a little with the colours slightly looking washed out.

Thnx for all reactions! :)
But who is using tv out? The most of us use scartcable...?! Well I quess.

Last edited:
danihp24 said:
my english is very bad, i am spanish.i sorry
Sorry mate, I wasn't referring to you, your English was fine!! I was referring to the link you posted. I'd love to be able to use an XBOX save on an XBOX 360, but the link you attached is in another language (Spanish also, I presume).

I used Babelfish to translate it and saw that you need SATA connections on your motherboard anyway, which I don't have, which is really disappointing. :( But thanks for the information, I'm sure it will be useful to others.

Jack Bauer said:
I'd love to be able to use an XBOX save on an XBOX 360, but the link you attached is in another language (Spanish also, I presume).

I used Babelfish to translate it and saw that you need SATA connections on your motherboard anyway, which I don't have, which is really disappointing. :( But thanks for the information, I'm sure it will be useful to others.

This might be old and useless info but if you are in the possesion of a 360 with HD, this might come in handy:

http://us.codejunkies.com/news_reviews.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&p=8&i=8990&s=8

I'm for sure gonna get me one asap...

Back
Top Bottom