So I need help deciding what game to buy PES or FIFA

no its different now, when you have it on manual you have to change man yourself even when your in possion of the ball, until you change man the cpu contorls the player recieving the ball.

my point is that at no point should the cpu have any control over your player with the ball. which in this version the cpu seems to do way to much for you, including finishing chances for you.

No, i mean: manual = semi assisted

the one you're talking about is a new feature called unassisted i think (that's making lots of people go crazy)

I didn't experience any CPU controlled finishes in the semi-assisted mode...

No, i mean: manual = semi assisted

the one you're talking about is a new feature called unassisted i think (that's making lots of people go crazy)

I didn't experience any CPU controlled finishes in the semi-assisted mode...

i play on 1/2 assisted, too and never had the cou scoring for me.

Hmm! mixed feelings here. Can someone tell me what is this Champions League mode that PES 2009 has ? Like a feature where you try to qualify for the C.L or the teams that already qualify ? I don't understand.

Thanks

Pes 2009 is great and very realistic and much better than the demo
Read my topic about pes 2009 on the main page

i bought fifa 09 when it came out a couple of weeks back-the first time i've bought a fifa game since world cup 98 and i must say, i was quite impressed, EA have really made an effort to make a football game for the purists to add to the glitz, but after playing it for a couple of days, i found that if you are playing against a team inferior to yours, there is not much chance of a upset happening.....so i went back to pes 2008 and you really do notice that you have to really fight for the win.....even against the less fancied teams because they're always capable of a shock goal if you try and take liberties. that in a nutshell is what i do prefer about the pes games, EA have made great strides over the years, but konami still has that unpredictabillity factor about it

Back
Top Bottom