Shopto shipping PES 2010 tomorrow in the UK

Thanks heaps on the heads up for "ShopTo" I got two copies, one for me and a mate for us here is Australia - the game is not due out until the 3rd November here for $109.95 (AUS) and we're getting ours (including postage) for $61.00 (AUS). Partly due to our awesome exchange rate at the moment.

Apparently it's already been dispatched - we'll prob get them not too much sooner than the Aus release date, but hey even if it's a day late it's still ALOT cheaper.

Still waiting for mine at 5pm, still I kind of expected it living up here.
Checked the UKMAIL site and the package only just arrived at the Newcastle depot at 4:55pm.
Kinda knew I'd get it a day after everyone else.

Last edited:
Still waiting for mine at 5pm, still I kind of expected it living up here.
Checked the UKMAIL site and the package only just arrived at the Newcastle depot at 4:55pm.
Kinda knew I'd get it a day after everyone else.

Got it at lunchtime and I live 30 miles away from in Glasgow.

Wouldn't mind getting the game a day later than other parts of the country but the e-mail I got yesterday from UKMAIL said delivery on Wednesday. Didn't think that meant sitting in the Newcastle depot on Wednesday :FAIL:

mine says its on the delivery van since 6am this morning - its now 18:20 - they only deliver until 18:00 so it looks like tomorrow then - i got to go work tomorrow!!! GRRRRR....

If you went for the UKMail next day delivery option and they didn't get it to you the next day, then tell shopto and they should refund your £1.99

It's 1pm and still no game. I know a shop that probably will sell it today as they did that last year and i've got to go out in 30 mins.

Back
Top Bottom