Shopto shipping PES 2010 tomorrow in the UK

mcwildcard

Non-League
5 May 2005
Just to let everyone know, I just got an email from shopto saying they'll debit my card today and ship tomorrow, in order to hopefully avoid the postal strike.
All being well I should have my hands on a copy within 48hrs! :D
Oooh it's all very exciting!

My order 'status' on play.com is 'Packing'. Does anyone know how the process works from that point? Does it mean that the game will be getting posted tomorrow?

My order 'status' on play.com is 'Packing'. Does anyone know how the process works from that point? Does it mean that the game will be getting posted tomorrow?

They may not post it until Wednesday. Play.com have a habit of changing your order status to 'packing' really early but not posting it for a couple of days. It stops you cancelling the pre-order and going elsewhere, or maybe I'm just being cynical.:P

They may not post it until Wednesday. Play.com have a habit of changing your order status to 'packing' really early but not posting it for a couple of days. It stops you cancelling the pre-order and going elsewhere, or maybe I'm just being cynical.:P

Thanks. That was the reason I was asking.

Shopto will deliver on wednesday for def but beware as I used to use Shopto for all my games until I had my debit card details used for fraud and it was traced back to shopto.net were my details were stored on their system.

Needless to say I haven't used them since I got my new card and will just be waiting for general release on Friday. Just a warning, I'm sure your orders will be fine though.

Ah not fair. Why do Shopto demand that you have to complete two orders to your credit card address before you can change your delivery address to somewhere else? I've never seen that anywhere before, idiots.

I need it sent to work, can't be dealing with some 'We missed you' note from Royal Mail when I get home :(

I need it sent to work, can't be dealing with some 'We missed you' note from Royal Mail when I get home :(

Same here mate. I'm picking my Xbox 360 copy up from the local store on Thursday.

Jamez and MJ .......

" You, lucky, lucky, lucky barsteds !!! "

ottoshocked.jpg

My copy was shipped this morning too (UK Mail), I only ordered it last night.

Ok thought so wishfull thinking i guess..Looked on the UK Mail website and entered my number and it says that due date 21st...Spoke to one of the guys he says its still in Birmingham..lol Really hope its a muck up and its on its way..

Back
Top Bottom