Shirts Untucked and Tucked-In Automaticly?

Young GE

Conference
4 May 2006
I was playin WE10 earlier when i noticed Ryan Giggs' shirt was tucked-in as i started the game and then after half-time his shirt was un-tucked....and then as the game went into Extra-Time his shirt was Tucked-in again.

Great addition to the game!

*or is it a glitch?*

Has anyone else noticed this?

Last edited:
actually i dont think it did, yes it did automatically untuck in pes5 but i've not seen any situation where the shirt tucks back again after a while (or whatever). if its not a bug then very nice addition konami.(irrelivant, but never the less neat touch)

studeep said:
actually i dont think it did, yes it did automatically untuck in pes5 but i've not seen any situation where the shirt tucks back again after a while (or whatever). if its not a bug then very nice addition konami.(irrelivant, but never the less neat touch)
Ok....Is that Mega from SAS in your avatr?

what mega?? that was the front cover for my last album "not rich, still lying" :lol:...... ye your absolutely right, thats the hitman representing the UK dipset ;)

studeep said:
what mega?? that was the front cover for my last album "not rich, still lying" :lol:...... ye your absolutely right, thats the hitman representing the UK dipset ;)
lol...yeh SAS Dipset Eurgang are the shit!!

Young GE said:
I was playin WE10 earlier when i noticed Ryan Giggs' shirt was tucked-in as i started the game and then after half-time his shirt was un-tucked....and then as the game went into Extra-Time his shirt was Tucked-in again.

Great addition to the game!

*or is it a glitch?*

Has anyone else noticed this?
It was in we9/pes5..happens with some players..Does the pitch mark up???;)

Young GE said:
Isn't the man allowed to change his mind?! ;)

Back
Top Bottom