Shirts Editor for PES2008 - Official Thread

New pics!

edit050.jpg

Seems like a PNG?!

Why do they lose so much quality when imported into the game. The badges and sponsors look really bad :S

Great work on the PNGs though Beatts.

Loving your work Beatts.. but do you take requests?? I'd like a Nottingham Forest one creating. They are pretty easy. I have the kitserver files if that helps.

please beatts reduce the width / heigth ratio to something around 80:100 or 70:100. ;)

otherwise it will be stretched ingame.

Already planned mate, will hopefully be getting a copy fairly soon so that i can adjust acordingly believe me when i say that the kits will look 100x better once i can tweak.

ive read this on WENB

"Finally editing
Last years Xbox 360 version was heavily criticized. We can demand more from Konami, and not even having an edit-function in a game that suffers from the lack of licenses is downright bad. This year the situation all the much better and we are able to create our own players, strips, emblems and teams. Both emblem and faces can be imported using the Xbox Live Vision-Camera. That way, there’s an option for the fans to fill the 18 team slots and the hundreds of player slots with their own creations. Here the PES Communities will be giving the game an extra value as devoted fans sit and create the Bundesliga, all the Premiership clubs and much more. For the PS3 it seems to be easy to import a new option file, and it should be possible on the Xbox 360 as well, even if it might require some more work."

so can we crearte emblems or not? ffs

International teams the need shirt editing :

Austria
Belgium
Bulgaria
Denmark
Finland
Germany
Hungary
Northern Ireland
Norway
Poland