Roxie or Ronny?

Roxie or Ronny?

• Roxie

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Ronny

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • They are both wrinkled old hags under all that make-up!

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
Similiar to the Lucy Pinder/Michelle Marsh thread. Which one of the EastEnders newcomers does it for you more?

RoxyRonnieBBC_468x688.jpg

I was debating this the other day. One is slutty, one is more upper class. Depends what mood your in :lol:

DEBATING I said, before anyone starts.

For those who don't know - Roxie is on the left, Ronny the right.

Also, you can't say EITHER or BOTH guys. If you HAD to choose one of them, which would it be? :)

I've already voted for the one on the right because I used to fancy her like mad in that sitcom (the one with the song at the beginning that went "where I find my heaven"), but "either" is the fact of the matter.

Ronny then, Samantha Janus has always been fit.

I've already voted for the one on the right because I used to fancy her like mad in that sitcom (the one with the song at the beginning that went "where I find my heaven"), but "either" is the fact of the matter.

Game On.

Song sung by the Gigilo Aunts. Theme tune to the sit com, but also in the movie Dumb and Dumber, but not on the soundtrack CD........

In fairness her face has gone a bit alienny since she was in Game On. Or at least that's how that photo makes it look.

i bought the game on box set a few months ago - it is quality :) Samantha Janus in her day was lovely, she has aged well but she doesn't do it for me now.

In fairness her face has gone a bit alienny since she was in Game On. Or at least that's how that photo makes it look.

Yeah me and the missus noticed she looks different now. Plastic surgery?

Also speaking of 'Game On', who remembers the really crap guy who replaced the Matthew character? It went shit because of him.

Back
Top Bottom