Roland Garros

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Roland Garros

Earthquake today Raphael Nadal lose the first game of the carreer in Roland Garros vs Soderling :SHOCK:

2/6 7/6 4/6 6/7

nadal-en-difficultes.jpg

Fantastic game by Robin Soderling taking the control of the game early and made an huge exhibition. I think Rafa is tiring, he needs to rest. Today was clear his lack of form.
The road is open to Federer. Come on Roger!

Come on Murray! :DD I like watching this on Eurosport HD. It's one of the few things they have that is actually HD :LOL:.

It's great to finally see Nadal knocked out of the competition! :D

Soderling was great, he hit the ball so hard but it very rarely looked uncontrollable - very few players would have been to play against that, and it was surprising given how inconsistent he is and how he's played so far this season.

I'd like to see Federer win it, I think he deserves to finally win the French Open and to have won all 4 slams after the career he's had.

Murray will struggle against Gonzalez I think, he's been playing really well and clay is normally the favourite surface for South Americans while it's probably Murray's least favoured.

I think Del Potro will win, 11 of the last 12 winners have been Spanish or South American so I think it will be him or Gonzalez who will lift the trophy (I hope i'm wrong and it's Federer/Murray :))))

I was right, Gonzalez was too good for Murray :(.

Fantastic Soderling once again! 6-1 | 6-3 | 6-1 against Fernando Gonzalez.
Watch out the swedish player.
It was against Nikolay Davydenko not Gonzalez, but Soderling does look to be playing really well.

C'mon Federer!!! :)

Roger Federer vs Robin Soderling in the final.
Just one more step for the first Roland Garros title and the career slam.
Come on Roger!

i'm for Roger too, can equalises the great Sampras and won Roland Garros for the first time, can be historical !

Federer become the best tennis player of history !

federer-exulte.jpg

Roger Federer beat Robin Söderling (6-1, 7-6, 6-4)

Congratulations to the best player of all time. Huge performance by RF today. Now the goal is to become the most sucessful tennis player ever by winning the maximum number of Grad Slams. I think he will win 5 or 6 more.
Congratulations also to Soderling for his great tournament. Surely he will win a Grand Slam one day.

LEGEND! I'm so glad he finally won it. Now it can be said, the best player ever!

Back
Top Bottom