RMEngine - Management Engine for PES (In Development)

I think i have to say some words regarding this project too. Till now i didnt spoke cause i was part of the other project and i had feeling that speaking freely here would make people think that things will be the same in this project.
Well, now i can reveal i am one of the 2 betatesters mentioned by rikman, and if i didnt felt that rikman needed me to say it, i would still work for him hiding myself from this project.
Anyway i can confirm all his word, im testing the game everyday on my PC to find any bug and any suggestions, and i can confirm 100% that the Engine of rikman works with pes (i know i said it for project of diego too, but that time i was fooled like you all, that time i just saw some videos and though they were true, this time im working myself on it, im Testing it with my own hands).
Saying that, again i will disappear from this topic, cause i feel rikman is the only one that can really decide to reveal any news about this project.
Good day to everyone, please wait patiently ;)

Great news mate. You guys are making this impossible dream come true. Many of us demanded this from Konami ages ago but they never listened. Considering they are a big company with massive profits, they should be able to do what you are doing, and you are only 3 people.

I'm pretty sure you have all the support from fans who appreciate your hard work. You can make it happen.

Great news mate. You guys are making this impossible dream come true. Many of us demanded this from Konami ages ago but they never listened. Considering they are a big company with massive profits, they should be able to do what you are doing, and you are only 3 people.

I'm pretty sure you have all the support from fans who appreciate your hard work. You can make it happen.

Well..Im the other 'tester' for rikman, but this is truely a one-man-show ;) He's doing it all.. Im doing something you can all do here, giving suggestions, ideas..;) ALL credits go to him, and Im very thankful he has found some time to do this, as any PES fan.

Being said that, the engine is going nicely, as he said. For working on this alone it's obvious it takes time (even more when there's no full kitserver this year, that would save him time perhaps) but slowly the RME will see day light and then keep growing =)

Well..Im the other 'tester' for rikman, but this is truely a one-man-show ;) He's doing it all.. Im doing something you can all do here, giving suggestions, ideas..;) ALL credits go to him, and Im very thankful he has found some time to do this, as any PES fan.

Being said that, the engine is going nicely, as he said. For working on this alone it's obvious it takes time (even more when there's no full kitserver this year, that would save him time perhaps) but slowly the RME will see day light and then keep growing =)

This done by one man makes Konami's case look even worse :LOL:

#71 you lucky bastard LOL

És um orgulho nacional, és tu e o mantorras, a seguir ao mourinho CLARO LOL

abraço, don't let rickman give up, if you all 3 need any help, count on me TUGA brother...

Ahaha, yeah..I guess Im lucky! ;)
Don't worry..I make sure I bother him everyday about RME. But I don't need to, he wants this as badly as we do.

LOL Finalmente, ao patamar do Mantorras! Foi sempre esse o meu objectivo =P

Quick update guys...

I`ve played my first full season :)
There isnt much "game" to talk of, but I played through a full season with correct fixtures, the gameworld updating each week, results in PES updating the league table in my engine etc, the new fixture, rinse and repeat...

I will be coding this weekend, so will hopefully have some progress to show you at some point.

Thanks for your kind words, and yes, it is slow when its just one man..
But I`m slowly seeing what I envisioned taking form...and that keeps me focused and positive.

Last edited:
Quick update guys...

I`ve played my first full season :)
There isnt much "game" to talk of, but I played through a full season with correct fixtures, the gameworld updating each week, results in PES updating the league table in my engine etc, the new fixture, rinse and repeat...

I will be coding this weekend, so will hopefully have some progress to show you at some point.

Thanks for your kind words, and yes, it is slow when its just one man..
But I`m slowly seeing what I envisioned taking form...and that keeps me focused and positive.
Keep it up mate. Even if you are slow, obviously because you are doing it on your own, at least you're trying.

It looks promising, really promising, pal.. It's good news hearing that the development is going ahead and that you have already managed to play an entire season!!
Definitely the boost that PES2009 needed ;)

Once the engine is up it won`t be too hard to make changes to make it compatible with any version of PES, including PES6 which seems to have a cult following around here :)
And this is even better news!!

After recent events, I am going to post some progress of an engine I am working on for Pro Evo.
"RMEngine" will be a management game that allows you manage your team / club as you would in a normal management game, however it will let you play the actual match using PES.

I have only worked on this for around 2 weeks on and off, but I thought I would post a couple of videos to let peopel know that I *AM* working on this, but there is no release date, so please do not ask!

I already have a couple of people testing for me, and this is fine for the moment, but I will need more in future and will post as and when.

The video is early code but shows how RMEngine will work with PES to allow you to go between the 2 games seamlessly.
Obviously RMEngine will be developed to include a full management experience, including training, media, transfers, player interaction, league tables, awards etc etc... before going into the match, and the stats will be pulled back into RMEngine and update the gameworld (injuries, cards, goals, league tables etc)

I`ll be aiming for something between FM2009 and SWOS and early tests show that there is no performance hit with RMEngine and PES running at the same time, so things are looking good.

As I said please don`t post rubbish in here or asking when it will be released etc as I do not know.
I will be working on it as much as possible as I want to play this too!!

There are 2 videos, as I stopped recording whilst I played the match.
I then started recording again near the final whistle.

I go to Edit Mode at the beginning to show that the data isn`t preloaded with an OF.

This video is a couple of weeks old, and things such as emblems on the team select, shirtnames etc all work
in the most recent build.
I will update when there is more to show.

NEW TEMP LINKS
Demo #1: http://www.pinbored.com/RMEngine/RMEngineDemoVideo.rar
Demo #2: http://www.pinbored.com/RMEngine/RMEngineDemoV2.rar

Please also check here until I move servers: http://www.youtube.com/RMEngine
Not sure when the HD version will be available.
* Somebody had already posted these on YouTube which I found strange :) *

FORUM -> ***CURRENTLY DOWN***
* I will be using this evo-web for updates and chat, but please check it out for more specific info on RMEngine to save repeat questions in this thead.

Cheers!

Wow. This sounds amazing! Is it for PES 09?

Yes, for now I am working with PES 2009 using the v1.20 Konami Official Patch.

I will get around to converting RME to other versions however - namely PES6, which people seem to rave about, but not until the PES2009 version is functioning as I wish.

As far as I can see it uses PES just to play matches, but with data "loaded" not from the OF but from RMEngine's own DB so I guess there's "no limit" to the league/teams/players you can put in it..

Spot on aLE!

PES is just the "vehicle" so to speak...
I am having problems with hosting at the moment but will have the website and forums back up as soon as I can.

Once you've made it, will it be easily moddable for future versions of PES?

if you had read the page it has already been awsered here:;)
Yes, for now I am working with PES 2009 using the v1.20 Konami Official Patch.

I will get around to converting RME to other versions however - namely PES6, which people seem to rave about, but not until the PES2009 version is functioning as I wish.

Rik:

There will be relegation and promotion?? NAmely can i choose my stinky hometown team from the italian third division and aim to become one day a major power in football?

P.S.
This might be the one and most important development in history of football modding!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys (and girls!) :)

Theres a lot goin on here, not ALL on RME lol, but its moving on slowly but surely.
I have just sorted some webspace out for the forums etc again so I will get them up and running this weekend.

There is other stuff happening that I can`t talk about right now also, but thanks you for your kind words and support - its appreciated!

I haven`t posted for a while cos I don`t believe in posting for the sake of posting, but I just want you all to know I`m still working on it, and want this as much as you lot!

PS. Good work on the answering questions #71 / Vihn :)

Last edited:
Wow what a fantastic edition, hope everything will be good, thanks a lot for the work and the intention to share, and also to release for other versions like PES 6. Wish you success.

Salu2

What i really meant is how many minor leagues will be available in game....what's the lowest...third, 4th, 5th division???

Maybe u can answer that 71!!!!

Back
Top Bottom