Recommended PC System

BJK

Non-League
19 May 2021
Afternoon boys,

After 22 years of playing FIFA I’ve finally made the move to PES. I still play on the trusty PS4 however seeing ML series’s on YouTube with all the best mods including UEFA CL, complete stadiums etc. seems like I’m missing out.

So the question is, what’s the best gaming PC/system that I can invest in to play on that’ll support these mods?

Some research provides this as recommended requirements:
  • Memory: 8 GB
  • Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 270X
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
  • File Size: 11 GB

I’m a complete novice with these things.

I am on a budget so I obviously have to take that into consideration.

Any help would be much appreciated and apologies if this has been asked a hundred million times.

Cheers.

Hey mate, This system is more than enough for PES 2021 with every mods. If you're planning to play more games and keep your pc "future proof", then you need to add more ram, new gpu instead of this R9 270X. i7-3770 is decent enough, but you can go for i5 10th gen or Ryzen 5 5000 Series.

Reactions: BJK
Hey mate, This system is more than enough for PES 2021 with every mods. If you're planning to play more games and keep your pc "future proof", then you need to add more ram, new gpu instead of this R9 270X. i7-3770 is decent enough, but you can go for i5 10th gen or Ryzen 5 5000 Series.
Some man

The next big challenge is actually putting the PC together.

Cheers mate.

Hello there. I’m in a similar situation. Returned to pes last year after playing just Fifa since PS4 came out. Tried pes on my MacBook Pro running bootcamp, with mods and now I can’t go back to playing on a console. I’m looking for a system that will allow me to run the game smoothly maxed out (4K 60fps) and hopefully the system will be enough for future titles. I just play pes. Don’t need a super expensive setup I guess. But still, be able to play on my Samsung 4K tv smoothly is a must for me. Any help or advice will be much appreciated. Just a note. I just got a ps5 and prefer not to spend thousands on a pc. Just on what’s actually needed to get this experience up and running smoothly.
cheers

Hello there. I’m in a similar situation. Returned to pes last year after playing just Fifa since PS4 came out. Tried pes on my MacBook Pro running bootcamp, with mods and now I can’t go back to playing on a console. I’m looking for a system that will allow me to run the game smoothly maxed out (4K 60fps) and hopefully the system will be enough for future titles. I just play pes. Don’t need a super expensive setup I guess. But still, be able to play on my Samsung 4K tv smoothly is a must for me. Any help or advice will be much appreciated. Just a note. I just got a ps5 and prefer not to spend thousands on a pc. Just on what’s actually needed to get this experience up and running smoothly.
cheers
You can play PES 2021 Maxed Out 4K 60Fps on an i5-8th gen or Ryzen 5 3000 Series Processor, 16 GB Ram, GTX 1650/1650 Super or RX 570 will do the job.

You can play PES 2021 Maxed Out 4K 60Fps on an i5-8th gen or Ryzen 5 3000 Series Processor, 16 GB Ram, GTX 1650/1650 Super or RX 570 will do the job.
Thanks a lot! Will look into it. Any additional tips for connecting to a TV or a 4k monitor?

That's not true!

On my old PC I have a gtx 1660 with 6GB Vram and is was not enough. And the gtx1650 have only 4 GB Vram.

It should be minimum a RTX 2060 super with 8 GB Vram for 4K with 60 fps or ecuivalent AMD Card.

That's not true!

On my old PC I have a gtx 1660 with 6GB Vram and is was not enough. And the gtx1650 have only 4 GB Vram.

It should be minimum a RTX 2060 super with 8 GB Vram for 4K with 60 fps or ecuivalent AMD Card.
That's what i was afraid of haha... I no nothing about gaming PC's. Now I'm confused

That's not true!

Really mate? I don't think so. Anyway, handle it.

cheers
Dude, how many money do you want to use to get for this PC?

RTX 2060 will do the job easily. I know. But, he don't need an expensive PC. I thought GTX 1650 Super was enough to do that. But the average FPS on 4K Maxed Out 60 FPS on GTX 1650 Super gives 40-45 fps in-game. 30 max on cut-scenes. So, yeah, @Carles P. is right.

Dude, how many money do you want to use to get for this PC?
The thing is that have no idea how much does a decent gaming pc cost. Just looked into setups with the specifications that both of you guys have shared with me (being available here where I live, Buenos Aires, Argentina). Found this one for about $1800 US Dollars (prices in Argentina are by no means cheap).

-CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 3600 4.2ghz Turbo 6 cores
-Motherboard: B450M-PLUS II ASUS TUF GAMING
-Memory RAM: DDR4 16GB 3200MHZ KINGSTON
-Video: EVGA RTX 2060 6GB DDR6 XC NVIDIA
-(HDD): 1TB WD 7200 SATA3 64Mb BLUE
-(SSD): 240G GIGABYTE
-CROMAX CM-2802 RGB (4-COOLERS)
-650W THERMALTAKE 80+ BRONZE RGB SMART BX1

I do notice that this graphics card is 6gb and I don't know yet how much the upgrade to 8gb will cost.
What do you think about this setup? Is there anything I'm missing?

The thing is that have no idea how much does a decent gaming pc cost. Just looked into setups with the specifications that both of you guys have shared with me (being available here where I live, Buenos Aires, Argentina). Found this one for about $1800 US Dollars (prices in Argentina are by no means cheap).

I do notice that this graphics card is 6gb and I don't know yet how much the upgrade to 8gb will cost.
What do you think about this setup? Is there anything I'm missing?
I will help you tomorrow more. Now I'm watching UEL Final.

So have a little bit patient or wait for other users help.

Really mate? I don't think so. Anyway, handle it.
Certainly IS true, I have an AMD Ryzen 7 quad core 4.2Ghz, 32GB DDR4 Ram, GeForce 1660ti 6GB GFX Card, and 3 x M.2 Superfast SSD's and PES will play at a max res of 2160 x 1440, which looks amazing and is more than enough, but even the 1660ti 6GB does not handle full maxed out true 4k, it stutters.

Certainly IS true, I have an AMD Ryzen 7 quad core 4.2Ghz, 32GB DDR4 Ram, GeForce 1660ti 6GB GFX Card, and 3 x M.2 Superfast SSD's and PES will play at a max res of 2160 x 1440, which looks amazing and is more than enough, but even the 1660ti 6GB does not handle full maxed out true 4k, it stutters.
So in order to run pes smoothly at 4K, what’s needed? How will it look at 2160 x 1440 on a 65” 4K 120hz tv? Maybe the difference won’t even be noted on such a big screen where you sit 4 meters away? And what about pes 2022? We don’t know the requirements yet. If I decide to invest in a gaming PC, it’ll be better if it’s future proof

So in order to run pes smoothly at 4K, what’s needed? How will it look at 2160 x 1440 on a 65” 4K 120hz tv? Maybe the difference won’t even be noted on such a big screen where you sit 4 meters away? And what about pes 2022? We don’t know the requirements yet. If I decide to invest in a gaming PC, it’ll be better if it’s future proof
Hi mate,

I don't know if your 4k TV will downscale the resolution to 1440p. I would more think it will only 1080p downscale.

And first. If you can wait for Pes 2022? Than I wouldn't buy now a PC and months later again one PC. If you don't want to wait and want to playing Pes2021 now, it would be better to be safe with next gen Pes2022 buy a litle bit more highend gaming PC.
But, we know actually nothing about new comming Pes 2022 for PC! So maybe it comes a another season update or it will a new game but no next gen or it is completly amazing new next gen game. We all here at evoweb only know the teaser trailer for Pes 2022 and that's all.

This specs for Pes 2021 maybe with the super 2060 with 8 GB Vram (or a AMD equivalent) and 4k @ 30 to 60 fps should be enough. But maybe not for Pes 2022 in 4k, if it will be next gen with unreal 4 or 5 engine!

Afternoon boys,

After 22 years of playing FIFA I’ve finally made the move to PES. I still play on the trusty PS4 however seeing ML series’s on YouTube with all the best mods including UEFA CL, complete stadiums etc. seems like I’m missing out.

So the question is, what’s the best gaming PC/system that I can invest in to play on that’ll support these mods?

Some research provides this as recommended requirements:
  • Memory: 8 GB
  • Graphics Card: AMD Radeon R9 270X
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
  • File Size: 11 GB

I’m a complete novice with these things.

I am on a budget so I obviously have to take that into consideration.

Any help would be much appreciated and apologies if this has been asked a hundred million times.

Cheers.
I built a pc just for PES 2020 & another game called Squad.
I have ryzen 7 2700x, nvidia 1660 super. 144 fps no problem on high settings. Bought everything and built it for about $1900 CAD & that's just a mid-tier pc.

To play at full 4k res you'd need a full 4k capable graphics card, you're talking £600
I play at 2160 on a 82" 4k TV and it looks incredible. and smooth.

Hey everyone, hope that you're doing great! :)

I'm thinking about getting an OMEN Laptop - 17t-cb100 . The specs that I am thinking about are as follows:

CPU AND GPU - Intel® Core™ i7-10750H (2.6 GHz, up to 5 GHz, 12 MB L3 cache, 6 cores) + NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2070 Super™ (8 GB)

RAM Memory - 16 GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)

Display - 17.3" diagonal FHD 144 Hz IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)

Storage - 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD

Price - $1286, but I have at least $100-$300 of HP discounts, so it would probably be more like $986 to $1186 .

Thoughts? Any feedback or alternatives at a similar price point?

I know that I can get a cheaper more powerful desktop at this price, but due to my situation I absolutely HAVE TO have the computer as a laptop, not a desktop.

Have any of you used an HP Omen in the past? If so, what was your experience? I know that battery life is subpar and the speakers are just okay, but I can overcome these drawbacks. On the other hand, I heard that gaming performance is best of the best for laptops at this price point.

If I decided to pay up for upgrades to this laptop, which upgrades would you make? Here are the options:

CPU and GPU - maxed out (already best option for this setup)

RAM Memory - 32 GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM (2 x 16 GB)

Display - maxed out (already best option for this setup) - I already have a monitor as well

Storage - 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD

I can upgrade the storage and RAM later as well, so I'm not sure that it really makes sense to upgrade either now. I know that 512GB is not that much storage, but I'm really only planning to play PES22. My current setup is 256GB and I only use about 150GB, so I'm not sure that I would utilizing even close to 512GB total.

Finally, do you think that this will be enough to run PES22 very smoothly? I don't really care about 4K to be honest, but I am looking to run the game at the highest settings 120fps at 1080p.

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

Hey everyone, hope that you're doing great! :)

I'm thinking about getting an OMEN Laptop - 17t-cb100 . The specs that I am thinking about are as follows:

CPU AND GPU - Intel® Core™ i7-10750H (2.6 GHz, up to 5 GHz, 12 MB L3 cache, 6 cores) + NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2070 Super™ (8 GB)

RAM Memory - 16 GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM (2 x 8 GB)

Display - 17.3" diagonal FHD 144 Hz IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)

Storage - 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD

Price - $1286, but I have at least $100-$300 of HP discounts, so it would probably be more like $986 to $1186 .

Thoughts? Any feedback or alternatives at a similar price point?

I know that I can get a cheaper more powerful desktop at this price, but due to my situation I absolutely HAVE TO have the computer as a laptop, not a desktop.

Have any of you used an HP Omen in the past? If so, what was your experience? I know that battery life is subpar and the speakers are just okay, but I can overcome these drawbacks. On the other hand, I heard that gaming performance is best of the best for laptops at this price point.

If I decided to pay up for upgrades to this laptop, which upgrades would you make? Here are the options:

CPU and GPU - maxed out (already best option for this setup)

RAM Memory - 32 GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM (2 x 16 GB)

Display - maxed out (already best option for this setup) - I already have a monitor as well

Storage - 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD

I can upgrade the storage and RAM later as well, so I'm not sure that it really makes sense to upgrade either now. I know that 512GB is not that much storage, but I'm really only planning to play PES22. My current setup is 256GB and I only use about 150GB, so I'm not sure that I would utilizing even close to 512GB total.

Finally, do you think that this will be enough to run PES22 very smoothly? I don't really care about 4K to be honest, but I am looking to run the game at the highest settings 120fps at 1080p.

Thanks in advance for your help! :)
It will definitely run PES 2022 Maxed out 4K settings @ 60fps. And yes, 1080p 120fps is also possible with this spec. All the best mate.

Hello i saw a patch called virtua red for pes 21. My question is can i run this with my pc?

My system is:
Msi nightblade b85c-217eu
I5-4460 3.2 ghz
8gb
2tb hard drive
Nvidia geforce gtx 960 4gb

If this is no good what can i chance best for playing?

Thanks for helping and my apology for my bad english 😊

Hello i saw a patch called virtua red for pes 21. My question is can i run this with my pc?

My system is:
Msi nightblade b85c-217eu
I5-4460 3.2 ghz
8gb
2tb hard drive
Nvidia geforce gtx 960 4gb

If this is no good what can i chance best for playing?

Thanks for helping and my apology for my bad english 😊
Yes, you can definitely play PES 2021 if you use the mods/patches or the vanilla game.

Back
Top Bottom