Real Madrid Thread

And this is why, to me at least, Real Madrid is a despicable club with the most spoilt and ungrateful fans.

If you live here in Spain perhaps understand what i say...

Please read the interview to Casillas parents on "EL MUNDO" newspaper, and talk me about ungrateful fans.

Casillas was the most betrayer of the history of our club, but since he came into the first team has been protected by the main mass media (during his captaincy leaked private thinks from locker room).

His wife Sara Carbonero went to work in television sport news (top audience of the country) without finishing journalist career gaining 600.000€ and casually disappears of TV show when her boyfriend leave Real Madrid.

Only until he has not left the club has not been revealed the great scandal of that betrayer.

Last edited:
Interesting stuff, journalist that didn't finish her degree? Is a top earner , I don't think he has that power unless it's a third world country.

Interesting stuff, journalist that didn't finish her degree? Is a top earner , I don't think he has that power unless it's a third world country.

Please read the interview of Casillas parents on EL MUNDO...

He and his advisers, decided to say goodbye in a press conference staging an alone Casillas to have a picture to turn around the world and tarnish the image of Real Madrid, spacially Florentino Perez (the democratic elected president). Although the club offered him celebrate his farewell in style

Just one day after the staging parting press conference, comes to light the scandal of Casillas parents giving an interview, among other things:

- Accusing without evidence of a campaign to discredit her son created by Florentino Perez.

- Confirming that their son dont have actually relationship with the parents for economic affairs, and even he made them sign a confidentiality agreement in exchange of 6.000 euros per month.

- They confirmed that denounced the club he loves to be in charge of paying a commission to his own agent.

- Asseguring that their son (captain of Real Madrid) wanted to sign for Barcelona (the biggest sportive rival) to be with his friend Xavi. Imagine Gerrard on ManU, Giggs on Liverpool, etc.

A day later of making a fool to provoke a scandal photo around the world, and having been uncovered in an interview with his parents the kind of traitor captain he is. Real Madrid, on the initiative of Florentino Perez, organizes a farewell ceremony with interview, trophies and opening doors of stadium free to enter who wanted to acclaim him.

Last edited:
RM has a certain way to deal with people over the years. I think players who stay for a long period learn the true manner of RM . I believe fans only know what`s shown by evidences. When I heard Raul grafted a decree in his contract where he will be the highest earner as an employee for life of the club . I thought that was bold.

Nothing surprise me with RM players and the power they collect being at the club. Ramos knew what button to push and the time was perfect. Casillas was exposed by Mou , he didn`t know Mou would retaliate like he did. Most managers just move on and try to leave with a foggy stain class. While Mou shatter the windows leaving players and backroom staff turning on each other. RM showed class by thanking Mou for his services . So , I admire Casillas for his time at RM as a fan of futbol. The rest doesnt` effect me to be honest. Pero, usted tiene todo el derecho a sentirse indignado por sus acciones. Casillas hizo mal y todo el mundo es consciente- coño no joda a aquellos que están ciegos :SMUG:

watching the game against Spurs, Asensio must not be loaned, he's a wonderkid really, this is the first time I see a young talent in Madrid who's actually confident and excellent.

watching the game against Spurs, Asensio must not be loaned, he's a wonderkid really, this is the first time I see a young talent in Madrid who's actually confident and excellent.

Next year i think we need to sell Isco (he had good plays but in general realentize the game) Asensio have the good of Isco and the velocity that need the team, and best physic.

RM has a certain way to deal with people over the years. I think players who stay for a long period learn the true manner of RM . I believe fans only know what`s shown by evidences. When I heard Raul grafted a decree in his contract where he will be the highest earner as an employee for life of the club . I thought that was bold.

Nothing surprise me with RM players and the power they collect being at the club. Ramos knew what button to push and the time was perfect. Casillas was exposed by Mou , he didn`t know Mou would retaliate like he did. Most managers just move on and try to leave with a foggy stain class. While Mou shatter the windows leaving players and backroom staff turning on each other. RM showed class by thanking Mou for his services . So , I admire Casillas for his time at RM as a fan of futbol. The rest doesnt` effect me to be honest. Pero, usted tiene todo el derecho a sentirse indignado por sus acciones. Casillas hizo mal y todo el mundo es consciente- coño no joda a aquellos que están ciegos :SMUG:

Tu eres español, pero escribes en ingles... Demuestrame con hechos que Mou ha tenido algo que ver en el evidente declive que ha tenido Casillas. Hoy mismo Lopetegui ha desvelado lo que muchos de sus amigos periodistas en España han estado callando, que estaba fuera de peso. Eso ni es profesional, ni da ejemplo de capitán.

Con respecto a Ramos, ya veras lo que le va a pasar con nosotros los aficionados en el campo por intentar venderse descaradamente al ManU.

Aqui no hay sitio para los traidores, como en tu Arsenal esta pasando con Cesc Fabregas.

P.D. TODOS LOS ANTIMADRIDISTAS QUE CONOZCO SON ANTI-CRISTIANO/ANTI-MOU Y PRO-CASILLAS/PRO-ISCO. Tapate un poco.

Last edited:
Tu eres español, pero escribes en ingles... Demuestrame con hechos que Mou ha tenido algo que ver en el evidente declive que ha tenido Casillas. Hoy mismo Lopetegui ha desvelado lo que muchos de sus amigos periodistas en España han estado callando, que estaba fuera de peso. Eso ni es profesional, ni da ejemplo de capitán.

Con respecto a Ramos, ya veras lo que le va a pasar con nosotros los aficionados en el campo por intentar venderse descaradamente al ManU.

Aqui no hay sitio para los traidores, como en tu Arsenal esta pasando con Cesc Fabregas.

P.D. TODOS LOS ANTIMADRIDISTAS QUE CONOZCO SON ANTI-CRISTIANO/ANTI-MOU Y PRO-CASILLAS/PRO-ISCO. Tapate un poco.

Soy Dominicano no todo que escribe en el español es de su país es mi idioma tambien :P ,pero tenemos que escribir en inglés es un sitio web inglés :SMUG:

everybody is a trader if they leave less honourable. RVP n Fabregas were capt. of the club. Its nothing new to dislike a person are normal reactions in time you will forgive. escribe dos idioma soy educado lol jaja

soy anti-mou por come mierda!

Last edited:
Soy Dominicano no todo que escribe en el español es de su país es mi idioma tambien :P ,pero tenemos que escribir en inglés es un sitio web inglés :SMUG:

everybody is a trader if they leave less honourable. RVP n Fabregas were capt. of the club. Its nothing new to dislike a person are normal reactions in time you will forgive. escribe dos idioma soy educado lol jaja

soy anti-mou por come mierda!

Todavia tienes adentro la humillacion 6-0 en los 1000 partidos de Wenger en EPL... Pues toma, ahi lo llevas.

arsene.jpg

BPI-JG-Chelsea-v-Arsenal-JG2-1305-2677038.jpg

1395596179_185772_1395596272_noticia_normal.jpg

Last edited:
Mufc 8-2 Arsenal jaja sigue buscando . I take the good with the bad. I'm not drinking what you are offering. I don't even know why your bother with me. You just need to respect or don't respect I don't like Mou

Real Madrid statement on DDG:

As of 3 hours before the transfer window closed we became aware of a young GK at an English club who would suit our project. We did everything we could in those 3 hours, however the English club were unable to finish up, so we didn't file the player with the LFP til after the deadline.

The English club are bad. It's all the English clubs fault. We're great. Read Marca.

Well they actually did two things w/ one stone . They return a player in a distraught mindset and probably has lowered the transfer fee by 80%! Unless the deal remains and concluded in January.

Well they actually did two things w/ one stone . They return a player in a distraught mindset and probably has lowered the transfer fee by 80%! Unless the deal remains and concluded in January.

In theory they're about to get a transfer ban, so this could be even more fun.

Transfer ban won't happen in the next window while they'll appeal. In theory it could happen in the summer and They can buy like Barça and play them the following window. These so call ( slap on the wrist) punishment are a joke FFP lasted one season.

Ronnie is 2 gols short for all time scorer for RM in 7seasons. Raul leads first , but had 16 seasons . That first penalty was so wrong... The ball clearly hit the player on the back. -_-

Ronnie is 2 gols short for all time scorer for RM in 7seasons. Raul leads first , but had 16 seasons . That first penalty was so wrong... The ball clearly hit the player on the back. -_-

I think CR is awesome, but as I ve seen other people say: if you would get to take the amount of undeserved penalties he does, we d have ourselves a pretty nice goal tally.

you can only admire what Rafa did in the 2nd half, he fixed the disastrous defensive systematic, starting from the front line, which is the first line of defense, they re-organized their movements, also it was obvious they had instructions to only press in their half.
Midfield in the 2nd half, started to possess the ball and build in a slow pace.
so despite having less possession than PSG and despite that atrocious first half, we ended up with 9 shots on target vs 3 for PSG.
PSG in the 2nd half were totally neutralized, they had only a negative possession, it's because Rafa gave them half of the field to pass the ball, while RM players were defending in compact blocks, unlike the 1st half when the three lines were hugely far from each other, adding the extreme pressing of PSG players, resulting in losing nearly every ball.

I like when a manager adapts to the game.
other point, if you noticed, he didn't replace Jese immediately with Vazquez, Rafa had already substituted Marcelo, so he just opted for patience, he divided the 2nd half into 3 periods, after the 1st of them he entered Vazquez, who did really really an amazing job, because in first half, Isco wasn't doing his job defensively in the right flank, so Maxwell and Cavani were giving us emergency states. in the 2nd half, Vazquez forced Maxwell to stay back, because Vazquez made some very dangerous runs.
now after the 2nd period of the 2nd half, he entered Kovacic. this way he managed those 45 minutes successfully.

all in all, despite the poor performance, I saw a Madrid with personality, that's what earns trophies.

Rafa has also to work on attacking creativity, which will occur for sure.

Terrible performance from Real. Just outclassed really. I expected Barca to win but not like that. Benitez, Perez, and Ronaldo - OUT? Ya, I think so:COOL:

I don't usually watch Real, but since it was El Clasico, I had to turn it on and watch....and boy I was very shocked by Benitez. He put on such an attacking side against Barca, but wasn't prepared to attack at all. Then, at the 2nd half, he replaced two of their best performers for two players who are very identical...(Isco and Carvahal played very well, but didn't merit taking off Marcelo or James). I really don't think Benitez has what it takes to control a team like Real. The defence was horrid and just didn't want to play.

I think there are some players who don't want Benitez.
in this atrocious game, players forgot how to pass, control, placements : football basics. You can't blame the coach for this.

any other team could easily beat Barça that night, because they were also poor, they just played against 11 trees, or rocks.
Barça players at least were organised and didn't forget football basics.

Last edited:
Had a great week in Madrid building upto the game, went in hoping for a Madrid win .

ended up seeing Barcelona just destroy them, sitting in the home section with Madridista's who were just in shock as Barcelona just blew them away was interesting to say the least, the white hankies came out, people leaving an hour in.

Carragher saying that he believes Rafa wasn´t the only one picking players for Classico...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...celona-El-Clasico-blasts-Jamie-Carragher.html

“That’s not a team Rafa would pick. I can’t believe [he did].. either the people above him have got involved, or he’s bowed to media pressure, the players, I don’t know,” Carragher said on Sky Sports’ ‘Monday Night Football’.

“You look at that team, to not go in with a holding midfielder, Rafa would normally play two, and his best player this season has been Casemiro, and he left him out.

“The Benitez I knew at Liverpool - very strong-willed, no one would change him.

“He’s maybe getting pressure from the owner, who has bought these big stars, they need to play and he’s gone ‘okay, I’ll play them against Barcelona’. That’s what happens, you see the results.

“I think a lot of times this season he hasn’t played those players and they’ve been frustrated. [Karim] Benzema has been brought off a lot in games and been frustrated, you’ve seen [Cristiano] Ronaldo put his arm around Laurent Blanc as he came off against PSG, [James] Rodriguez has been complaining that he’s been fully fit, why’s he not playing.

“But now they are all fully fit, he’s played them. Now we won’t know if it was pressure from above, pressure from the media, the players, or Rafa saying ‘okay, you want all these players to play, they’re playing’ and that’s the end result. Because before these two games, they hadn’t lost a game in 14 or 15.”

Last edited:
Yes. In Madrid, you have to deal with 3 elements :

- Administration.
- Players who think they're stars and must play whatever.
- Bitch-y media.

Recently, two managers dealt with them successfully for a while.

1- Mourinho : he forced Administration to not interfere with technical side. He threw obsolete players to the bench. He cut the way in the face of the media. But the last two elements in the end got him out.

2- Ancelotti : he gave everyone what he wanted. but in the end despite having the media and players backing him, he got himself kicked out due to his choices.

Unfortunately, the problem in Madrid is the mentality, we have to stop chasing No 1 spot for the richest and biggest club, and get back to being a TEAM.

I liked what Roncero said : You want to be No 1 on Forbes, but I want to be No 25 as we were back in the era of Camacho, Butragueno, etc .. when after every game we go back to our houses proud of the team ..

I always said that Perez is ignoring the Football-istic side of RM, focusing only on the club as a company.

Despite his honesty and professionalism, I want him out .. not only him, Ronaldo, Ramos, and every player like them ..

Last edited:
any other team could easily beat Barça that night, because they were also poor

You get more fanatic (and ridiculous) by the minute. When a team displays briliant football and such dominance, the least you can do is praise your opponent.

Saying Barcelona could be beaten by any other team that night and that thet played poor only shows sour grapes. You still haven't learned how to loose or you know nothing about this sport.

By the way, I too think Benitez lied to himself with that line-up and probably kneeled down to the pressure of fans and the board, but worse than that, he didn't know how to stop the beating. But at the end that's all thanks to the mobster you have as chairman.

say what you want, but you displayed dominance because Madrid was total shit.
not the other way around.

and if I was fanatic, I would never admit that my team is shit.

and you too should know that your team isn't doing good this season, in terms of playstyle of course.
but as always, you barça supporters always change your opinions according to results ..

it took you just one game to see your team as the best team in the world after two months of insulting players and Enrique for poor performance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom