Ranking All FIFA titles

FIFA 14
FIFA 11
If 16 had 14's AI, that would sit on top, havin a laugh at everythin else.

Yeah FIFA 14 was, for me, the last FIFA game in which differences between teams would really stand out.
FIFA 16 did it to some extent too (especially at release) but I always thought that each and every AI team would resort to using the same super-effective attacking pattern when they needed a goal (a thing that I don't remember having seen in FIFA 14).
The ones after those just made this difference between playing styles smaller and smaller. And well, 20 and 21 had that awful defending bug (because they marketed it as a feature aimed to the 'git gud or get rekt we want mooooaaarrrr skillgaaaap u nooooob' guys, but it definitely is a bug for me) of defenders being braindead.

FIFA WC 98
FIFA WC 2010
FIFA 16
FIFA 18

Then the rest till you get all the way to the bottom with FIFA 20 and 21.
But still none of them were ever as good as SWOS and WE8:FE for GameCube.

14 and 16 I put the most hours into. 16 the rampaging DM just killed me in the end.

22 could get around to their playing times to be fair.

Alright. That’s a point.
when will my opinion be valid?

my fav:
1. FIFA 16

:D

Haha, It is always valid mate and I don't have an opinion of my own as I'm not playing it but I just thought 22 is somewhat better than 21 & maybe 20 but I don't know, not really a classic yet? Well, time will tell for sure. 😅

Haha, It is always valid mate and I don't have an opinion of my own as I'm not playing it but I just thought 22 is somewhat better than 21 & maybe 20 but I don't know, not really a classic yet? Well, time will tell for sure. 😅
;)
it really made me do the jump from FIFA 16… so there is some of that satisfying gameplay in 22 plus some other stuff. Still some areas are better covered in 16.

1. Fifa 22
2. Fifa world cup 2010
3. Fifa 10
4. Fifa 17
5. Fifa 16

I can agree on something like that, but i cant comment on 22. WC2010 is suprisingly fun game and the AI is pretty good and varied. FIFA17's tactics work superbly for the AI even if the physics arent so good as in WC2010. FIFA16 is to me the same as 17 but the tactics doesnt work.

Im not sure if I got that right..
16 - tennis scores??
During my two seasons my biggest win was 4-1, biggest defeat 1-3. :LOL:

Good chunk of my matches finishes 0-0, or 1-0. And thats one of the main reasons I like it so much! I have to really work for every goal!

Its unreal how same game can provide such different experience! :LOL:
I'm back to this (very old post) tennis score : i was talking about PES 2016 to said "FIFA 15 is the worst FTB game ever with PES 2016" in terms of balance.
Read the post answering mate, i was talking about PES 16 and FIFA 15 why they're the worst lol.

FIFA 16 is nowhere, even without sliders as i played online, near a football-tennis simulation. I scored no more than for ex. Fifa 13 (14 a bit less) on that one. But a bit too much often the same goals : straight shoot from outside the box. But i hated Ignite and overall sensations, it feeled "stretched" like PES 2013 to make players looking weighted. People didn't care, but personally i feeled the trick as the players "weight shift" wasn't produced by the Engine calculation (core engine), but from calibration and stats only.

But let's say for a "streched" version such as it was with PES 2011 PS2.5, it was a good version, no doubt, and i don't use sliders. I think Ignite gaves me a bad taste in mouth due to FIFA 15 i hated so much, the first with that engine, that's why i got hard to got the super good feeling you got with FIFA 16.

Also Fifa 22 to me would be on the "worst" list. No weight, super speed, only the AI saves the game but the feeling and defending are so bad... I sold it last week.

Didn't played Fifa 21, only the 20. And i found the 20 awful and the AI completely shitty, but overally in terms of sensation better than the 22.
I wouldn't place it over for the reason as there's no challenge at all vs the CPU btw, so you can't have fun with it. AI challenging is very important, overall feeling too.

Last edited:
1. FIFA 11
2. FIFA 14
3. FIFA 16
4. FIFA 15
5. FIFA 17
6. FIFA 13
7. FIFA 18
8. FIFA 19
9. FIFA 20

I didn't get 21 or 22, I played a bit of them both at a friend's house, and from those really short sessions, might take 22 over 21. But I can't really say anything

Now we want to know whether @PRO_TOO still considers FIFA 22 to be the 2nd best Fifa ever.
Due to investing most of my time in days gone, cyberpunk and doing some sim racing, all football I played was FIFA22.
Im not playing it as much as i did a few weeks ago, still when I do I get my fun out of it.
FIFA16 still at number one I guess, for it’s AI and physicality. So FIFA22 should still be 2nd, or is a new one out?! :)
FIFA never looked better and hypermotion first brought me some hope of more physicality and then some nice animations. We all know about the „update-dance“… ^^

have to say, I’m not the person who can remember all the details of each version, like other user can, so i keep it simple.

Due to investing most of my time in days gone, cyberpunk and doing some sim racing, all football I played was FIFA22.
Im not playing it as much as i did a few weeks ago, still when I do I get my fun out of it.
FIFA16 still at number one I guess, for it’s AI and physicality. So FIFA22 should still be 2nd, or is a new one out?! :)
My favourite food.
1 lasagna
2 poo...

Joking aside ,if that's your nr 2 (pun intended) game then it is.
Still 16 is a very good game ,even if I (think) 15 is better (for me) followed by 17.
That's what's fun with list ,they all look different.

My list changes constantly.
And since I didn't play FIFA up until FIFA 15 (some 14 before that)
18/14

Never ever on a list 21 and at the moment 22

My favourite food.
1 lasagna
2 poo...

Joking aside ,if that's your nr 2 (pun intended) game then it is.
Still 16 is a very good game ,even if I (think) 15 is better (for me) followed by 17.
That's what's fun with list ,they all look different.
16 vanilla i played the most, years after it’s release in 2015! When it came out I was more a PES guy.
22 is a huge step up animation wise, imo. Cant stand the non hypermotion animations anymore, or better said, they are second now (doing the job).
gameplay wise there isn’t as much depth in 22, I know. But when I go back to 16 for its gameplay pros, the animations are a bit destroying.

Man, wish I did not gave my list out, as I’m not a list guy. I live in the here and now, not looking back to much. Good memories are what they are, good memories. I’m more into creating new ones!

anyway, guess I cant really describe in detail as it’s needed to fully get me. Maybe you do. Guess I’m not the norm, and that’s fine, for me! :)

16 vanilla i played the most, years after it’s release in 2015! When it came out I was more a PES guy.
22 is a huge step up animation wise, imo. Cant stand the non hypermotion animations anymore, or better said, they are second now (doing the job).
gameplay wise there isn’t as much depth in 22, I know. But when I go back to 16 for its gameplay pros, the animations are a bit destroying.

Man, wish I did not gave my list out, as I’m not a list guy. I live in the here and now, not looking back to much. Good memories are what they are, good memories. I’m more into creating new ones!

anyway, guess I cant really describe in detail as it’s needed to fully get me. Guess I’m not the norm, and that’s fine, for me! :)
Got it ,that's the thing ,regardless of which game you play ,something needs to be sacrificed.
Play old FIFA's (14-15-16-17) and animations are less ,play 20-21-22 and it's all Benny Hill movement and ice skating.

Same for me returning to Pes ,i miss all the good stuff from FIFA ,but I get proper motions and ball physics/less skating

Does any of you guys have paulv2k4's Career Mode mod for fifa 13 or 14 ? To make transactions more realistic plus other tweaks . I only have for fifa 12 . Or any other ini files for fifa 12 13 14 i LOOOVE those years and I wanna make fifa more realistic less cheating

OH! The thread I have been waiting for my entire life!
I play EA FIFA since 97

But unfortunately there has been a void for me since FIFA 12. So I can only rank until 12.

FIFA 2000
FIFA 2011 (PC)
FIFA 99
FIFA 2001
FIFA 2003
FIFA 12
FIFA RTWC 98
FIFA 97
FIFA 2002
FIFA 2004 (shit gameplay but best lighting atmosphere and smooth mocap)
FIFA 2007
FIFA 2005

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom